the welcome we were given was warm and genuine, and first impressions were very nice the bedroom was clean though the ensuite was very small,the views were breath taking and the sunset glorious,the food was superb and piping hot and the quality of ingredients fist class, the breakfast was one of, if not the best i have ever had in any hotel. please dont go if you are expecting all modern and top notch but if you want a getaway relaxing place for a couple of days then this is it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales