An Interesting house with a special history. The service and the food were excellent. We had a turret room (no 5) which was very clean and comfortable, only the small size of the bathroom was the sole disappointment.
Superb sea views from the bedroom, dining room and the lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales