We stayed at this hotel on very short notice. All the staff were very pleasant ad accomodating. The features in the hotel are superb, beautiful wood panelling, stained glass windows, tiled floors in reception all very opulent. The views from the hotel and our bedroom were superb, lovely to wake up and see the tide coming in . Excellent food- the fish and chips extraordinary.The only reason I've not given 5 Stars is because the rooms are quite small and the ensuites tiny, however that said i would certainly stay again as this is completely out-weighed by the lovely communal rooms and the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales