We have visited the Ty'r Graig Castle many times for excellent food. The staff are very pleasant and friendly and attend to your every need.
We love the relaxed, warm environment in the Ty'r Graig and the views are amazing.
We can not fault the food at all. Wonderful specials and everything cooked freshly on the day.
We haven't stayed here, but I'm sure the rooms are wonderful with spectacular views over lovely Barmouth.
Highly recommend going to the Ty'r Graig for outstanding food, a warm, relaxed atmosphere and excellent service. Thank you to all the lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales