“Seafood chowder was delicious”
Review of The Lobster Pot

The Lobster Pot
Ranked #23 of 62 Restaurants in Barmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stopped here for an impromptu lunch on bank holiday Monday. Despite the crowds we were served quickly and easily found a seat,. We both ate the seafood chowder which was very reasonable priced and delicious. I would recommend for lunch. Outside seats had a fantastic view of the water and mountains beyond.

1  Thank Surreyscuba

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is excellent. Mussels, soups, lasagnes and chowders were all moorish and freshly prepared. Lovely spot but the staff can be stand offish and appear disinterested. A few tweaks and this would be excellent.

1  Thank PercivalSpratt
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lovely location, ideal for a lunch, super seafood - we had crab salad which was delicious and well presented. Great staff and cheerful service. Reasonably priced and would recommend.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great way to start the day, a full English breakfast at this lovely friendly eatery.
Great food, friendly well mannered staff, great service and great value.
See you all again soon guys.

1  Thank MrWhiskers52
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I've just read the reviews on The Lobster Pot and I am very bemused. I visited The Lobster Pot at Easter after being there last summer and as my lobster was fantastic I had to revisit. I was there with my son who's 10, my sister, her husband and son who's 3. We all agreed that the service was excellent and the food was to die for. I had the seafood Linguini. I have never tasted anything so wonderful. I really don't know how anything bad could be said about The Lobster Pot. I will be going back there again in the summer. Well done girls....keep up the good work. Lisa. West Midlands.

2  Thank Lisa K