“Burger to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Platters - CLOSED

Platters
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: The Bistro Bermo team have launched their new business platters, offering fresh locally sourced meat & chicken to give the best burgers, fried chicken, po boys & ploughmans around.All food is cooked to order & prepared in house, by our chef. We use local butchers & bakers,using fresh mince & buns, to create our burgers Our fried chicken is locally sourced & seasoned with our secret ingredient of herbs & spices, to create a mouthwatering chicken.Our Po Boys use succulent juicy king prawns with a kick of sweet chilli.Our Ploughmans, offers a great selection of welsh cheeses, chutneys & breads.Keeping our passion for fresh food from the bistro to Platters, come and see for yourself
Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went on Saturday evening after seeing the promotional flyer outside earlier in the day.
We decided to order two meals and share. I ordered the king prawn in a tempura batter on a toasted sub and my partner chose the burger with snowdonia cheese. Both came very well presented with dips and homemade coleslaw and a bucket of chips. The burger was the best we have ever eaten and found out later from the chef it was home made from local rump steak and brisket. The prawns were equally as good. I would highly recommend this restaurant as the food and service were excellent.

1 Thank 222janie

Barmouth, Wales, United Kingdom
“THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and i have been to Platters three times this August (2013).
And each time the food (buger &ploughmans) was lovely no not lovely BUT THE BEST.
And the staff were the friendlist you could wish to meet.

swansea bermo
“Massive Burger!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place is lovely. When I first went there I thought it was a bit pricey just for a burger. Until it came out! It was huge! Also it isn't a fast food restaurant it is a good high standard food place. I regularly take my 1 yr old son here for lunch on a Saturday and we are made to feel very welcome. The food is lovely and not dripping in grease like you normally get in a burger place. It is well worth a visit and I would recommend everything!!

Visited August 2013
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had lovely meal surprise was good on way of served food so happy my son enjoyed trying various cheese on platter

• Visited July 2013
Cardiff
“If carlsburg did burgers....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had been on trip all day and popped in here on our way back to our b&b for a bite to eat. I had previously read great reviews about platters. The ladies serving instantly made it a pleasant welcoming experience. My partner and I "built our own burgers" and waited for our meals.
The burgers we ate were THE BEST BURGERS we had eaten out anywhere before.
Well done to the chef and thank you for a wonderful filling meal
A must when your in Barmouth