“Lovely little place.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Lovely little place.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went to Barmouth on a very windy day had Hot Chocolate with a shot of expresso and welsh cakes and the welsh cakes were definitely the best I have ever had.

Super service and super value.

Visited October 2013

“Lovely place!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Found this place after walking all around Barmouth to find no-one was serving food until 5-6 and it was 4pm very hungry and tired we ordered food it didn't take long massive portions. My son ate all of his I struggled to eat my lasagne which was great. Nice atmosphere with the whole fishing theme.

• Visited September 2013
Lichfield
“Great Coffee and views of the Estuary”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I highly recommmend Davey jones for Morning coffee and light snacks the views of Barmouth Bridge and the estuary are iconic and the internal decor is very period featured and pleasant.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Adam B
“Great place! Fab food and very welcoming!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Davy Jones locker is a great place to visit, the food is beautiful, staff are very friendly, lovely to sit outside on a sunny day and take in the view, but also lovely and cosy inside. A favourite place for us! Every meal we have had has been lovely. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“disappointing, despite harbour location, good for hungry seagulls”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have visited this restaurant/cafe about 10 times over the past 8 years. Each time I am attracted by the location - and forget that I always vow not to return. It is not that it is really bad, but if I ask for a mug of tea I want at least a clean mug, and I dont really like a load of cold milk slopped into it - you know that weak, milky tea syndrome. Yesterday staff were busy chatting to friends at the counter and I just felt that the two limp crumpets were not quite what I wanted - I left one uneaten (the seagulls came and got it when I left). We looked around at other tables and a family had left a great deal of their lunch (including the chips, which is unusual with children) - two other people had only just touched their soup. A good place for hungry seagulls. A shame.

O