“Lovely food!”

The Anchor
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Barmouth
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Restaurant that takes pride in the quality of the food it provides, using locally sourced produce as much as possible, making homemade soups daily along with Malaysian curry and Vegetarian options. Kim has previously run a very successful Bistro/Coffee Shop in the town for 25 years and, along with Mark who has worked in Pub Management they offer you the customer a friendly dining experience.
Wellington, Shropshire United Kingdom
“Lovely food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband, my three year old and I had dinner at the Anchor twice whilst staying in the area. All I can say is I can't wait to eat there again. Lovely food, setting and staff. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank PaulaWoolley

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wide choice.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

had meal with 2 friends and my wife. Fish pie great, so was the beef stroganoff. Prices good too all round a good evening out

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Stuart E
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Nice food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Nice food, good value, however alcoholic drinks were abit expensive. The waiting staff were brilliant.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Hetty330
Lancashire
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped at The Anchor to look at the menu, not to be disappointed it was varied and looked very tempting we stopped and had a meal which was excellent, service was spot on very friendly and welcoming we liked it that much we decided to go back on our last night for another meal which again came up to our expectations it was delicious. Highly recommended

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Julie46
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Good Food and a Great View”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We always stop here for lunch whenever in Barmouth. They do lovely burgers and a great cappucino. Sit outside ( on a sunny day!) and enjoy a good meal with fabulous views. I wouldn't say this was overpriced (not for food anyway) but good value for money. Keep up the good work, will be back again.

• Visited August 2013