“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flat Rock Bistro

Flat Rock Bistro
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Cardigan
Cuisines: Bar, British, Welsh
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Swansea
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed at the Hotel for a weekend & dined in the restaurant twice in the evenings.
Good range of food on the menu,huge helpings, prices are also reasonable. Served with a smile.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank bridgethemidge

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The staff and the food as this Bistro are excellent. I could not believe the price I paid and it has got to be the best beef lasagne I have ever tasted! There were range of different things to eat and the staff are so welcoming. Situated in a beautiful area we would definitely go back and next time will probably book into the hotel to stay. If you are near Gwbert make sure you visit it is brilliant !

Visited September 2013
Cardiff South Wales
“Beautiful scenery in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited bank holiday evening after booking a table for 7pm, we weren't able to be seated until 8.10pm but we were apologized to and kept in the loope, the evening was very busy I'm sure they had over booked but the meal was well worth the wait we are not put off visiting again.
We had a slight problem when we paid the bill as the're was a drink added which we never had or had ordered which I'm sure was an oversight but it was rectified without any hesitation. All in all we will visit again

• Visited August 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Not bad, but not amazing...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were stuck for somewhere to eat on a rainy night... In hindsight, we probably should've headed to The 25 Mile again, but we were swayed to try here by reviews.

We phoned and were told there was a table available, upon arrival, we were seated in the lounge until we could be moved to the restaurant. We'd had a chance to view the menu and were ready to order.

Once the order was in we were seated. The starter arrived, but there was only one of them... The other hasn't actually been ordered, so there was a 10 minute wait. I didn't want to start without my wife, so I waited on hers to arrive. Alas, no one offered to keep my starter warm, so it went cold while waiting.

The constant checking if "everything was okay" was a tad annoying... I wish I'd have said something there and then, but I had hope for the main part of the meal. Alas!

The mains were a little overdone when they arrived... The outside of my burger was charred, but the whole thing fell apart when eating (very strange feeling) which meant picking up bits of meat from everywhere! The chips were meh.

We decided to forego the sweet menu as we'd had enough, stopping instead at the Spar for some ice cream on the way back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank eightlab
Poole, United Kingdom
“Fantastic for lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great food, big portions, fantastic menu. Overall great value for money, but book early for weekend dinning.

Visited August 2013