“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Abduls Tandoori

Abduls Tandoori
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Cardigan
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I visit my wife's family in Cardigan a couple of times a year and Abdul's is a must on our list of places to go while there. Super friendly staff always make you feel special and they make everything to order. I always get the Vindaloo and it's always fresh and delicious. I've been in with just my wife and with a party of twelve and the staff handled both seamlessly. Pick up a beer or bottle of wine at the grocery store across the road and enjoy!

• Visited May 2012

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Very fine indeed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Attended following recommendation from friends, I can see why.
A warm welcome to a spotlessly clean and well appointed restaurant. We were shown to our pre-booked table and were immediately offered the usual popadums and pickles. We were advised in advance that they done serve alcohol but your allowed to bring your own which is great. A jug of iced and lemon water was provided free of charge without prompting.
We were under no time pressure to order our meals from a long and very varied menu. I ordered an off menu naan bread to accompany my meal (chilli and garlic), this was no issue and was very tasty.
The meals arrived, we're piping hot, plentiful and delicious.
I don't give 5 stars often, but this place deserves it.
Well worth a visit.

Ebbw Vale
“Believe The Hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I started this thread over 18 months ago so I thought it was about time to add an update the food and service are still both exceptional the only thing that has changedis that the restaurant no longer serves alcohol - this is because Abdul is devoted to his religion but is very kind enough to allow people to bring their own drink which certainly makes a difference on the bill
I've been to a fare share off different curry houses around the country in that time none of which are as good as Abdul's
Believe the hype - this is one of the UK's finest

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank gc06042014f
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Having lived near Manchester's curry mile for many years, I have had one or two curries to say the least. We stayed in Cardigan recently and decided to have a takeaway on one of the nights. The food was excellent - possibly the nicest curry I have ever had. Very good quality and very good value for money. The staff were very friendly too. Would love to return and would dine in next time. I don't think they deliver, and if you dine in they don't serve alcohol, but they do allow you to bring your own and don't charge corkage - can't ask for more than that!

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank Toffeegirl1878
Chirk, United Kingdom
“Top rate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

A friendly welcome, contemporary surroundings and excellent Indian food. We had the Bengal Thali Banquet which was superb. They are not licenced but you are welcome to take your own and there is a large shop for wine or beer over the road. The man in charge made you feel very comfortable.

• Visited May 2012