“Excellent”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ord House Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Our restaurant provides delicious meals from fresh locally sourced produce. The vegetables we provide are grown in our own garden when possible. There is an emphasis on game and fish meals. We work closely with local farmers to get the best of what the region has to offer. We also have a "gun room" bar where you may enjoy the same delicious food in front of a wood burning stove.
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The food is well prepared to your own preferences. Very tasty and the staff are very friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2013

Garve
“chance lunches”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We dropped in around mid-day to a quiet attractive country house, asked if bar meals were available, and were shown through what seemed to be lengthy passages lined with hunting meorabilia to a small bar area. No draught beer being available I asked for a can of lager which was duly served.The taste was not what was expected and on ordering again I simply asked for a can to pour it out myself. As suspected it was outdated and the date on the base of the can was NOVEMBER 2011 The menu was a single sheet of paper duly used and stained. My attention was drawn to The home made battered fish and chips at £11.95, much above comparative prices elsewhere in an area well known for fresh haddock. The acutual order comprised a rather dessicated. piece of rozen fish and an equally obviously portion of frozen minichips Only after I had settled I brought these matters to the very polite new watress who had been there only two weeks.and in fairness she offered refunds which were not accepted by me, my intention not being to obtain a cheap meal..My wife`s wine and salad were good but no wow factor as they say.I spoke later to the owner who apologised but did not seem to have any hands on knowledge of the matters complained about.
. A funny experience on the whole and like most other places around could be improved greatly with a little bit of tweaking from the top

1 Thank MurdochMacPhail