We booked Greywalls Hotel to celebrate my son's graduation. There were eleven family members and we had the pleasure of having our meal in the Whisky Room, which was a private room within the hotel. This in turn led to a lovely relaxed atmosphere. The waiting staff were particularly attentive without being intrusive. The food was delicious and of extremely high quality. Nothing was too much trouble and we were also offered ample opportunity to explore the grounds and also Muirfield golf course, which the men in our party were delighted to have their photos taken before the Open begins. I would just like to thank the staff at Greywalls for helping to make my son's graduation day memorable for all who attended and we will definitely be returning, hopefully in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greywalls Hotel And Chez Roux
- Greywalls Hotel Muirfield
- Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux Gullane, Scotland