“Visiting Jewels and Linens”
Review of Jewels & Linens

Jewels & Linens
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Maho
More attraction details
Owner description: Jewels & Linens is a part of a growing family jewelry business that was established in 1986. With easy parking and late night shopping, we hope to provide convenience in addition to 100% customer satisfaction. We offer an assortment of fine jewelry pieces with precious and semi-precious stones as well as watches: Citizen Eco-Drive, Seiko, Skagen among others. We strive to be our customers' "One Stop Shop" by providing a selection of Cuban cigars, local rums and other alcohol, cigarettes, and souvenirs. Our family business' philosophy lies in providing the best prices for all of our merchandise--we want to build relationships with customers for a lifetime. The customer therefore always comes first.
Massapequa Park, New York
“Visiting Jewels and Linens”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have been visiting St. Martin for 25 years. We are there for 2 weeks every year and the trip would not be the same if we did not visit Anil at Jewels and Linens. We stop in almost every other night. For liquor, sundries, souvenirs and of course jewelry. Whatever jewelry I come home with every year I get more and more compliments as their merchandise is not the same as you find in other stores. We sometimes just stop in for conversation and laughs. Stop in and see them there is no pressure to buy anything and everyone is so helpful. Barbara, Frank, Bob and Annette.

Visited October 2013

Kitchener, Canada
“Shopping at Jewels & Lines”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We have been going to St Martin for the past 12 years. Our very first year we discovered this shop as we were looking for souvenirs. We met with Anil and were impressed with his personal service. He takes the time to get to know you and all the staff ensures your shopping adventure is fun. We have purchased some beautiful jewellry there and is nice to know that you are buying from a reputable store and one that is there year after year, a family business, and they guarantee their product. You must stop by this store when in the Maho area. You won't forget the hospitality of the staff and welcome you recieve when you walk in the door. We just returned from St Martin 2 weeks ago and once again visited this store many times. They carry everything from t-shirts, assorted souvenirs, cigars, alcolhol, cigarettes and the most stunning jewellry. Stop in and say hi to Anil and his staff. Excellent products, excellent prices.

Visited April 2014

Kingston, Canada
“Great Deals!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've been travelling to St. Maarten since 2007. I love shopping at Jewels & Linens in Maho and I never go home without buying something. The staff are wonderful and are a joy to do business with. I usually deal with Anil. You can be absolutely sure you are getting a great deal.

I purchased a ring this year and just had it appraised today. It was appraised at exactly the amount Anil said it was worth. The carat weight and quality of diamonds were also exactly as Anil described. The girls at the jewellry store where I had it appraised loved the ring and all commented on how beautiful it was. And they wanted to know where I got it.

This is the second ring I have purchased from Anil at Jewels and Linen in Maho. I am extremely pleased with both purchases, as both were appraised at well over twice what I paid for them. Steve is impressed.

Love shopping at this store. See you next year Anil --- really loved that bracelet! :-)

Judy & Steve

Lincoln Park, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience! Must go!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Deals are fantastic! Employees are extremely nice. Anil needs to laugh a little more..haha! Great selection of jewelry. Go see Anil !

Winslow Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Jewels & Linens & J N Jewelers Best on the Island of St Maarten”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We have been going to St Maarten since 1991. These two stores and the people that work there are among the best. They always have new things every year. I wish I could pick out one person that stands out besides Norman the owner and my friend Ravi (Smiley) but they are all wonderful and great to do business with. What a wonderful world it would be if every company had customer service like they have. You can just go in to look around and they treat you like you just spent a large amount of money. That's how wonderful they are. The jewelry we and our friends have purchased over the years has always been top quality and we never had to worry about it not being anything else. They also have some beautiful jewelry that is less expensive than gold and I always fine something to buy in that line and get great compliments when I arrive home. We also purchase our liquor and t-shirts there. So I say if you are in the Maho area please stop in. You'll enjoy the experience. BJBourassa

1 Thank BrendaB892