“Excellent prices on quality jewelry”
Review of Riviera Jewelry

Riviera Jewelry
Ranked #6 of 12 things to do in Maho
More attraction details
Owner description: fine jewelry store in Maho .Diamond jewelry , color stones , watches and silver.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent prices on quality jewelry”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was my second visit this year to Maho, to the Riviera Jewelry store. Roger, the mgr. has a great deal of experience in the jewelry business. He was originally the mgr. at Gold Creations across the street and has been in the jewlery business for years. I followed him to Riviera as I trust him very much, I could not imagine going anywhere else. I look forward to doing my jewelry purchases there as I know when I come back to the states the appraisals are above and beyond. I also order from the states. I feel he works comfortably with your needs, budget and priceing. Looking forward to my next visit for my matching earrings! Have fun shopping.....

Visited April 2014

Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Riviera Jewelry Shop”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been going to this shop for 10 years now and it gets better everytime. Shane is now part owner and they have really made their store "a come to place to shop" It is newly remodeled and their store is filled with jewelry for everyones pocket. I love the way Shane makes me feel at home and helps design my purchases. This year was great and i wish the best for him and his partners Nash and Roger. Happy shopping at a store you can trust.

Visited November 2013