“Very nice restaurant and great sushi”

Yolo | Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean, French
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Yolo Fusion Cuisine & Sushi Lounge sits waterfront on the Caribbean and is considered to have the most coveted restaurant view in all of Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Open for lunch and dinner, Yolo Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Lounge's views will exceed your expectations, whether it be for lunch while you enjoy our bistro style burgers and the the comings and goings of 747 jets...or for dinner, where you will experience the evening sunset and our thoughtfully created menus. Our main kitchen will served you dishes that have been influenced from all around the globe, including Asia and France. Our Sushi Lounge affords you the experience of the FIRST and ONLY, all you can eat sushi menu on the island. Our goal, is to exceed your expectations and to do it with the smile that only the Caribbean can offer you, thank you for coming and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
amsterdam
“Very nice restaurant and great sushi”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tis was one of the very first restaurants we decided to test on the island. We were not disappointed as some of unwanted sushi and some of us preferred to eat hot food. The ladies were very happy with their entrees and I loved the all you can eat sushi. I believe it was $35 with sashimi which is a good value as a simple sashimi plate usually cost $10-15 anyway. I say at the sushi bar and spoke with the chef about my preferences and he was kind enough to prepare a nice plate for us. The setting was gorgeous as we sat a few feet from the water.

• Visited August 2013

Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Best sushi on the island”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The ambiance was terrific and the sushi was the best on the island. You cannot beat the location, for sure, right on the ocean and very romantic. The restaurant is impeccably designed as well. 3 of us in the group had the all you can eat sushi special which was unbeatable. The remaining person ate off the very nice menu and her salmon dinner was terrific as well. The service was fast and pleasant. The menus were just as classy as the restaurant- they lit up when you opened them! Certainly one of the best restaurants on the island, hands down.

• Visited August 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Oh
“Fantastic setting overlooking ocean and food to boot!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We accidentally came upon YOLO and are so glad we did! The setting is amazing - stone seats overlooking the ocean in a beautiful, romantic setting. My husband got the all you can eat sushi which was very fresh and some of the best sushi we have had - very good. I got the Tuna appetizer and spring rolls - both very good. The service was bit scattered but good, we had three different servers but were always served - so it worked out (they got two very large parties while were there). It is also a night club though we didn't stay for the action. Great place for dinner - there is a lot going on in this Maho area, but we definitely recommend YOLO!

• Visited July 2013
Terres Basses, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“My Favorite Place to Enjoy Great Food~Peaceful Scenery~Wonderful Memories~Friends”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I started to visit this restaurant in January (2013) after my stroll through Bliss Niteclub where I visit each time I come back to my second home for many reasons. It is here I met Barry (Manager) with warm welcome during my sunset visit. Barry is an amazing host, polite and most of all professional.
The next day I visited for lunch and had the cornish hen and mashed potatoes, yummy, yummy!
Once I like I get addicted and become a creature of habit, especially if the service and food is superior, and in this case, it absolutely is by far in my book!
A big thank you to Marcel, he is one of St. Maarten's finish and specialty drink bartender with a twist of excellent attendance to his customers.
It is always a pleasure to visit fine Restauranteurs on the island, that of which are very few and far between, however Raoul is an exception.
Be sure to visit this serene wonder on the cliffs of St. Maarten and please tell them Michele Bell sent YOU!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MicheleC647
Cupe Coy, Netherlands Antilles
“Will definitely be back!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great food, reasonable drink prices along with a nice selection of top shelf liquor, and an amazing view are just a few things that make this place a gem! And if you're up for it, great music for dancing!

• Visited June 2013