Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa
$176
  • Pool
Mary's Boon Beach Hotel and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Azure Hotel & Art Studio(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
$100
$150
4,164 results
All reviewsmaho beachascot pubpool barpalm grillplanes landingcolin kingmullet bayclose to the airportst maartenpoint restaurantpool viewgreat baygreat vacationfun to watchsister hotelfamily vacationall inclusive package
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wonderful job, We cannot say Thank you enough to her for saving our stay in Sint Maarten. We were at the flamboyant hotel which was a DISASTER. She rebooked us at Sonesta Maho. She is doing an amazing job for sun-wing. We have been to several destinations in the world and never did we require major help, but I must say Vanessa provided outstanding help in our dyer moment.
Keep up the good job Vanessa, you are among the world's nicest people. Thank you again.

Mai and Ram

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Maina S
Administrator0813, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Your comments on Vanessa are noted and shall be directed to her superiors. We trust that your stay with us was an enjoyable and memorable one. We do hope that you would visit us in the near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We are returning in a couple of weeks and cannot wait to come back. We did not go for 2 years due to family issues. The reviews that I see are GREAT!!! It appears they have made some good changes. I am so happy to see that many of the employees are still there. Cannot wait to see you again. We have traveled to many islands but always return to St Martin and the Sonesta. We have been here 7 times and will always return. I will post my review when we come back.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank cap2187

Dear Valued Guest,
We do look forward to your visit and hope that you will be very happy with the upgrades that we have made and are continuing to make to our facilities so that all our guests would have a wonderful and memorable stay with us. Have a safe flight to our lovely island and we look forward to welcoming you soon at our resort!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Both my husband and I stayed at the Sonesta Maho from Oct. 17-31. We were celebrating our 32nd anniversary.
From the moment we walked into this hotel we were greeted and given great service.
This resort is a gem in our opinion.
Thank you to Kerisha,James, Maria,Winnie, and many more I don't remember their names.
ROOM:
6th floor,nicely decorated. Room was always cleaned with plenty of towels.

FOOD:
Well we gained weight. The Palms was wonderful for lunch. Main dinning room met our needs.

SERVICE:
We were always greeted with a hello and how are things going from all the staff. Always helpful

ISLAND:
Very safe and so many things to see. Public transportation is very easy and safe.

BAR:
Thanks Cheryl, the rum and cokes were wonderful.

We both will strongly recommend this hotel.
We will be back.

Room Tip: Higher level
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ALINE C

Dear Valued Guest,
We are very happy that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us especially on your celebration of your 32nd anniversary. We will commend the staff indicated in your review and we do look forward to welcoming you both in the near future to our beautiful island and resort.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have just returned from Sint Maarten. What a great time my friends and I had! When we arrived we were greeted by Colin (Front Office Manager), who always makes you feel so welcome, a great asset to the Sonesta. One of my favourite things is the beautiful gardens which are so well maintained. The Terraces restaurant has been renovated and is quite nice. It also helps that the food and drink is great and served by the pleasant staff- Errol, Carol, Laurie, Favry, Felicia to name a few. Diane and Lorna always have a pleasant smile to brighten your day. Milton and Sasha organized a special evening dinner for our group in the gazebo. The table was so nicely decorated and the food and service was so good. Martiko (The Coffee Man) was really funny in the morning as he mixed "his brew" for the guests. Definitely a place to come to more than once! The only improvement might be better lighting in the bathroom for ladies to put on their makeup!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bev P

Dear Valued Guest,
We are very happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and we shall commend the staff mentioned in your writing. We do look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful resort and island in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having previously lived on St Maarten, I am familiar with many of the hotels on the island and Sonesta Maho is the only place I stay when I visit. Most importantly, the location is perfect! You are surrounded by bars, clubs, casino and restaurants- although you don't need to go to the restaurants if you choose the all inclusive option. The food is great- love the omelet station in the morning! Special thanks to Milton, Bianca and Kenton for always making sure my family and I had everything we needed when dining at Ocean Terrace. Also special thanks to Mr. King and Basil for being so accommodating. Would highly recommend Sonesta to all planning a trip to SXM- families with children or young couples. I will definitely be returning. P.S. Make sure you try the caramel ice cream at The Palms!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Blair G
Administrator0813, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience while staying with us. We are very happy when we have repeat guests and to learn that we have met and/or exceeded their expectations. We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.