“Great Sushi even better steaks”
Review of Bamboo

Bamboo
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Maho
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bamboo is an urban industrial feeling restaurant decorated with Asian design elements, and offering a contemporary menu of Latin and Asian-inspired menu items. Bamboo has a world-class Sushi Bar, described in many publications and reviews as New York-style Sushi with a Caribbean twist. To top it off, Bamboo also features a fun, young, and dynamic bar and lounge area known as the Buddha Lounge, where our bartenders are itching to entertain. A resident DJ spins classic funk, soul, electro and lounge music on the weeknights which keeps the place buzzing until late. We serve food late into the night. Reservations are strongly encouraged, especially during high season.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had overdosed on really great innovative sushi rolls at bamboo earlier in the week. Girlfriend hadn't gone with me and on her arrival a few days later wanted to visit Bamboo. I just couldn't have another Aji Roll despite it being so so amazing. I did the unthinkable. I listened to the waiter and order a ny strip on my second visit. Gotto tell you it was brilliant. Perfectly prepared. Perfectly salted. Just like at smith and wollensky. Bamboo seriously has one of the best steaks in st maarten. Check it out.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

So delish, sat at the bar. Shared a filet which was cooked to perfection. Enjoyed some edamame and the tuna tartar which was the best I had in a long time. 3 good size hard taco shells with nice chunks of tuna. Our bartender was awesome and we met some really nice people.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner based on TA reviews. Wasn't that impressed. Small plates were good but mussels and spicy tuna roll we're not great. Mussels were actually very salty and fishy. We barely ate half. However edamame and coconut shrimp were really good!! Decent prices too.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to eat at Bamboo Bernies unexpected with a group, which also included children. The sushi was good! The noodles were also good, with lots of vegetables, which I love! So the food was good, but the things that stood out most for me, were the dj (music was very loud though, which made it difficult to have a conversation) the friendly waiters, the decoration and the beautiful people who came there to have dinner. So for me the atmosphere stood out rather than the food.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you want to get out of the hotel for something different, then this is a must. The Thai Pineapple Fried rice is pretty good and I have had some sushi which was also good.