we only stayed a few days with my other half and my two teenagers. caravan was very clean as well as the site. Was lovely to see wildlife (rabbits) running around site.
Everyone on this site was very friendly and helpful and just made the experience more relaxing.
There is plenty to do if you want to travel around, the mull of Galloway being a lovely scenic place to visit. Weather was not brilliant but they do have on site entertainment which a nice change.
Would go back there if ever wanting to stay in Scotland again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and family themed holiday park. Activities for young and not so young. Children's entertainment daily throughout the high season, family entertainment each evening in the Starlight Suite - with live acts. Coastal views with beach access. Beautiful surrounding countryside, ideal for walkers, cyclists and everyone who loves the great outdoors. Many tourist destinations on our doorstep too. Surfside Bistro Restaurant and Surfside Bistro Takeway serving delicious home prepared meals. Sports Bar showing all the live sports action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Auchenlarie Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auchenlarie Holiday Park Hotel Castle Douglas
- Auchenlarie Holiday Park Castle Douglas, Scotland