My husband and I married at the Creebridge House Hotel on 12th September 2009. In the run up to the wedding all staff at the Creebridge assisted us in all areas of the planning -which would rival any independent wedding planning service (at no extra cost). As we have stayed at the Creebridge before we knew that we would receive the highest level of quality and excellence and this was so important on our special day. The hotel and its staff surpassed the highest of expectations and we had an amazing wedding. We really felt welcome and the staff are now more like family than anything else. To anyone visiting Newton Stewart I would advise that the Creebridge Hotel is one of the many delights of the area that shouldn't be missed. Again to all the staff at the Creebridge you gave us a wedding that dreams were made of all of our guests are still talking about the food, rooms and of course all of you who made our day so special. We will be returning as soon as we can and tears were shed when we had to come home x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Creebridge House Hotel is a traditional Scottish country house hotel, with 18 ensuite bedrooms, which preserves the peace and tranquility of rural life in elegant surroundings.Your hosts, Stephen, Sarah, Rory,Campbell and the rest of the team look forward to offering you a warm welcome and comfortable stay. The hotel acquired it's name from the nearby River Cree and is situated in 3 acres of garden and woodland, in the village of Minnigaff, at the edge of Kirroughtree forest. The busy market town of Newton Stewart is a mere 2 minutes walk across the Cree Bridge, where you will find a Cinema, Museum, Tourist Information, Leisure Centre with swimming pool, and a range of supermarkets, shops and services. The Hotel has a Scottish Tourist Board 3-star rating, 3 AA stars and one AA Rosette for food. There is central heating throughout, with roaring log fires in all the public rooms in winter and plenty of hot water on tap. The hotel's location makes it central for a wide variety of activities, from walking & cycling through the nearby Galloway Forest Park, to golf and fishing so close you can walk to the nearest hotspots. In fact the first tee at Newton Stewart Golf Club is just 400 yards away. Approximately 30 minutes drive west on the A75 will take you to Cairnryan with it's ferry links to Belfast in Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Creebridge House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creebridge Hotel Newton Stewart
- Creebridge House Hotel Newton Stewart, Scotland