Conifers Leisure Park
The Crown Hotel(Newton Stewart)
$95
Great 4.5/5
Creebridge House Hotel(Newton Stewart)
$142
Bruce Hotel(Newton Stewart)
$83
$80
Very Good 4/5
The Downshire Hotel(Portpatrick)
$117
  • Breakfast included
Ken Bridge Hotel(New Galloway)
Great 4.5/5
Kirroughtree House Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Great 4.5/5
Galloway Arms Hotel(Newton Stewart)
  • Restaurant
Bank of Fleet Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)
Very Good 4/5
Murray Arms(Gatehouse of Fleet)
Good 3.5/5
Cally Palace Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewslord gallowayhot tublady gallowayconifer lodgesbluebell lodgeon arrivalrelaxing breakdishwasher tabletsclear skylog cabinfriendly lodgelong weekenddecking areacleaned every morningchecked dailyself cateringdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have just come back from a 4 night stay at conifer lodges and what can I say OMG what a beautiful lodge set in a beautiful surrounding. We stayed in a lady Galloway VIP lodge with hot tub and it was perfect there was tea and coffee on arrival which was much needed after a 4 hour drive and bath robes for use with the hot tub. The lodge was spotless and was well equipt with everything u need for a wonderfull self catering stay we would also reccomend the unicorn Chinese in newton Stuart we had a very nice take Away from there :) will deffo be going back again in the near future :)

• Stayed: October 2012
SolidLuxury1, Manager at Conifers Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thanks for such a complimentary review!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Just returned from a 7 night stay Conifer VIP (Lodge 17) what a fantastic lodge. The cleanest lodge I have stayed in it was spotless. All I would say is don't go here if you're after clubbing and shopping, do go here if you want peace, tranquility and relaxation, it was perfect. Lots of lovely scenery and the park is well looked after.
If I could offer something to improve ( and there isn't much to improve so I am really struggling, maybe replace the internal doors in the lodge as they did look a bit battered). And if you're arriving in the dark hope you find my map useful as we struggled to see the number of the lodge, but it's only a small park so not a huge problem. Thank You Conifers for a perfect break :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for brilliant feedback!

We hope all our guests come away with such a good experience!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I have just come back from a long weekend here with my husband. Had a fantastic time. The people running the park were friendly and helpful. The holiday park itself is quiet and tidy and the lodge was clean and modern. We Also had a lovely hot tub :-) also close to newton Stewart which has lots of small shops and also a couple of supermarkets - very handy when at a self catering lodge :) hope to go back again next year

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Butterfly1981066

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Having just stayed in the VIP Lodge #27, with the family. I can say that Conifers lodges are a great place to stay, and within the reach of good days out. We went to the chocolate factory and the Cream of Galloway ice cream factory .
The lodge was just fine although we are being told they are to be upgraded shortly. The staff were very good. And the hot tub just hits the spot after a day out.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve C
SolidLuxury1, Manager at Conifers Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Hi Steve,

Sounds like you made it to the best tourist spots in the area! Brillaint to get feedback and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Solid Luxury took over the park a mere 3 months ago, so many improvements to come!

Best wishes!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have just spent a brilliant long weekend at the Conifers. We were attending a wedding!!!! The Staff on site should, I hope be in line for a really good bonus. They are all so attentive and will do anything to make sure you enjoy your stay. The little things count and each member of staff I met understood this. All were guest focused.

I stayed in a "lodge" years ago in Austria and it was all wood and wee curtains. My wee Mammy had a hut at the sea side and I had amazing times there. Conifers makes all the good bits come together and make brilliant bits.

If you don't like wood ...don't book

Watch for the birds and the red squirrels. We done this from the hottub!

The wee lassie in reception made me feel I was chatting to my niece and the lad who came and sorted out the hot tub(and the telly) --- well he was like my nephew. The cleaning crew were all so friendly it was like I was with family,

I hope the staff don't think I'm being condescending when I refer to lads and lassies or niece and nephews but you made us felt so welcome.

It was like coming home to a much tidier place with a brilliant hot tub.

Oh and for the ones who go turfed out after a day or so - maybe you WERE in the wrong. There is normally 8 of us and we are NOT quiet.... there was just 5 this long weekend and trust me we are noisy..., Everyone is always shouting in our wee tribe. We are always polite and try and respect others..... hence it being The Mummy or the Daddy telling everyone to WHEEEESSSSHHHHTTT.

Room Tip: book a hot tub lodge and pack flip flops and if your lucks in we wont be next door ! Enjoy your stay x
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Hi Pixie B,

Thank you for such a great review! The site staff are delighted with your compliments and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon, if not at Conifers, at our other site in Fife - Balmeadowside lodges.