“Welcoming and full of surprise”

The Tony Huggins-Haig Gallery
Ranked #5 of 22 things to do in Kelso
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tony Huggins-Haig Gallery in Kelso is housed in a 1608 building but has a contemporary internal.We showcase the work of some of the best International, National and Local Artists. With 5 distinct galleries in the building there is something for everyone.Kids are very welcome and we have activities to keep their interest, allow the adults to browse.We always have a selection of work from Alex Millar, Tony Huggins-Haig, Doug Hyde and Lynn Rodgie to name but a few.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We popped in to see what local artists there were and found some beautiful pictures that really caught the imagination. The owner was friendly, not too in your face, and made some excellent suggestions for places to see and stay in the area. When I return I can see me spending!!!

5  Thank Skippy50
There are newer reviews for The Tony Huggins-Haig Gallery

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Some very good artwork here, the paintings I did like I wish I could say I could afford, sadly not, but it is well worth a visit

4  Thank Ann R