“Setting the record straight”

Caroline's coffe shop
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Kelso
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Soups, Scottish
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Roxburghshire
“Setting the record straight”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Obviously the other reviewers had a bad experience, however, we had an excellent breakfast, very reasonably priced and with good friendly service. The cafe was very busy, all the table were full but the freshly cooked food arrived in good time with all our requests met. Don't be put off by a couple of bad reviews, I'm sure the majority of customers leave happy. - there seemed to be quite a few regulars when we were in which would suggest bad food is the exception.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Calchu

“A revolting café”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This cafe is awful. DO NOT GO. Also, on your sign, you've missed out the apostrophe on Caroline's. This is a basic grammatical error and truly unforgivable.

• Visited March 2013
New Galloway, United Kingdom
“It was worse than terrible we have been ill all day”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Well we went to Kelso lovely place n Caroline's coffee shop from outside looks like a lovely little tea room, well appearances can be wrong n this was one of the worst lunches I ever had n at £15.90 to expensive , my partner had soup n a pannin soup was burnt n the pannin over cooked n the filling frozen chicken yuck , I had mac n cheese my fav meal n at £5.95 was reasonable price but when u get it no chips or wot just a wee bit salad n the mac n cheese the sauce disgusting n the pasta was well under cooked , I am sorry because I reckon it cud be a lot better n the cakes looked nice but after my lunch I cud not face 1, a real shame , I,m afraid I will for 1 will not be back ill go to the pound bakery across the road .

• Visited March 2013