Isles of Glencoe Hotel & Leisure Centre
$517
Holly Tree Hotel(Kentallen)
$250
$207
Bay Caledonian Hotel(Fort William)
$100
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
$191
  • Breakfast included
Innseagan House Hotel(Fort William)
$109
Ballachulish Hotel(Ballachulish)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Croit Anna Hotel(Fort William)
1,742 results
All reviewsisles of glencoepool and saunabunk bedspatio doorsfamily roomlounge areathe ground floordining roomloch view roomevening mealstunning viewsbuffet breakfastbottle of winebit datedpublic areasrelaxing breakfantastic location
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was the hotel for the second night of our 8 night CIE tour of Scotland after a very busy day. Bags delivered promptly after arrival. Room clean, but major rug stain in front of bureau. Carpets very light. Second floor room had nice view thru slanted skylight style windows. Not enough light by bed to read. Bathroom was tight but suited our needs. Shades over the windows did little to block the morning sun (what little we had of it).

Group dinner was nice. Service good. Liquor and wine is quite expensive in this and all the other restaurants we visited. I suggest finding a liquor store before you start the tour and pour your own in the room.

Breakfast was buffet style. Good variety but scrambled eggs were quite watery. No chance to order off a menu for breakfast. Bags out by 7 so we could depart by 8. We had a ferry to catch,

Room Tip: I don't think any of the rooms had a bad view!
1  Thank BTA
Tracy M, General Manager at Isles of Glencoe Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your one night stay with us as part of a CIE group. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I do always feel that one night is never enough for our groups, by the time that everyone is settled into their rooms, heads for dinner, relaxes for a while afterwards, retires to bed and then up at the crack of dawn to have bfreakfast and then depart to the next destination.
I have passed on your comments to my team also.
Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

In November 2012, my best friend arranged for my mum and dad to stay here from the Friday to Sunday as a belated 50th wedding anniversary gift. We had stayed there in the April as my friend was married there. My folks did not know that we had also booked in for the two nights but the hotel staff did and somehow managed to keep straight faces while my mum talked all about what a lovely wedding it was. We had an wonderful weekend once my parents recovered form the shock of seeing myself, partner, best friend and her husband plus a few more of the wedding party there. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and we all enjoyed using the pool

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gail1963_30

Thank you very much for your feedback in relation to your stay with us in November 2012. I remember the evening well, when I was sworn to secrecy and pretending to know nothing! It was lovely to see this reunion taking place amongst family and friends and to feel part of it.
I look forward to welcoming all of you back to the Isles again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

this was the most recent of my trips having stayed few times previously, It has lost a little of its polish for us, room cleaning average, dust fluff below bed etc and rough edges on walls. Stayed 3 nights and saw the same menu twice....and the meals were rushed, food was ok,
room prices were fair, and it will always have the fantastic views.
Just some tlc and better care would make this back to what it oncw was

Room Tip: ask for loch views and ground floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy M, General Manager at Isles of Glencoe Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. I am disappointed that this stay was not as good for you as previous ones and I have given your feedback to my teams and my managers. We are patiently waiting for investment into the Hotel which will help to make a difference to the areas that most need it.
I apologise that you felt that your meal was rushed and that you esperienced the same menu twice and I have taken these points back to both my F&B Manager and my Chef. Our starters and main courses do change every day, though there not be any repeat of dishes within 3 days, as we do have guests who stay with us for longer than this at times.
We all work very hard to make the Isles as good as it can be and with the aforementioned investment, we hope that we move that bit closer to where we want to be.
I hope that you will consider staying again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Gorgeous, gorgeous setting - simply couldn't have been bettered. The room was spacious and very clean and the shower was great. The staff couldn't have been any friendlier or harder-working. The pool looked amazing but we didn't have the time to try it out I'm afraid - the weather was so nice we were outside most of the time. The food though - it was ok - a bit dull and uninspiring and I would second what someone else said about being well overpriced for what it was. The mussels which were 'presented' with my salmon were so over-cooked they had almost disappeared. The worst thing from my point of view was the tea and coffee, both of which were execrable. You don't have to buy the cheapest of the cheap! Would I stay there again? - in a heartbeat, but I will be taking my own teabags and asking for hot water.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view over the loch to the Pap of Glencoe
1  Thank Catriona H

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found your room to be spacious and clean and that the staff were friendly and helpful. We all work very hard to try and give our guests the best service throughout their stay.
I am sorry that you did not find out food offering to your liking and felt that it was quite dull and uninspiring. Had you said at the time, I am sure that we could have worked with the Kitchen to provide you with a meal that you would have enjoyed, although we do get very positive feedback overall in relation to breakfast, lunch and dinner. I apologise if the mussels you received were overcooked and we would have been more than happy to have changed them, if we had been aware of this at the time.
I am also sorry that you did not enjoy our tea or coffee. Both are from reputable suppliers and our coffee is Douwe Egberts and Nescafe. However, I will pass on your comments and discuss any other comments that have arisen with my team and feed them back to my managers.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Isles and hope that you won't have to bring your own teabags with you.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights on a busy weekend but with some concerns due to other Trip Advisor posts! All I can say is that there are a lot of 'nit pickers' out there! Although a bit dated the room we had was very comfortable and clean, staff were very welcoming and efficient and the breakfast was cooked well. Like a lot of Scottish hotels it was more expensive than average but the views were priceless and worth every penny! Don't believe all that is written, keep an open mind and prepare yourself for a visual treat!

• Stayed: May 2013

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Isles. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that despite what some of the Trip Advisor reviews have said, that you chose to stay regardless. It is unfortunate sometimes that for the hundreds of positive comments we receive from our guests on a weekly basis, that sometimes guests choose not to say anything at the time if they were not happy with their stay and then post a poor review on Trip Advisor, which we can then do little about.
I have passed your comments on to my staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Isles in the future.