“Excellent tuition in a fantastic location”
Review of Paddle Lochaber

Paddle Lochaber
More attraction details
Owner description: All of our leisure business is now offered through Action Glen, please search 'Action Glen At Isles of Glencoe' for more details.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 4, 2014

I did the BCU 2* training and assessment with Mark. The tuition was excellent and Mark did everything possible to provide great customer service. The scenery is stunning as well.

Date of experience: October 2014

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great 4 days, just what we wanted. a little instruction and advice justo make some improvements and life easier. more advice whenever we asked. Lots of varied paddling and exploring. mark was keen to tailor the trip to what we wanted.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The sun was shining, customer service was excellent, tour informative, equipment up to date, price reasonable and landscape stunning.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2014

What a wonderful experience, spending a half day on a kayak on Loch Leven in glorious sunny weather, capturing views of the surrounding landscapes that you just won't see unless your out on the water. We're regular visitors to the area mostly for the hill-walking and the spectacular scenery, but to see it from a different perspective was fantastic. Mark, our instructor couldn't have been more welcoming and his professional but friendly approach to the basics of kayaking put us all at ease. His knowledge of the area and the history was great, surprising both my wife and I with some of his stories.
Don't worry about not getting any photographs, Mark takes plenty with his own camera and will email you the details.
Can't recommend this experience enough and as another reviewer says, worth every penny.
Jamie and Monica, Glasgow

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Jamiemac67
See more reviews
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Having mentioned to some friends that I would like to try sea Kayaking, I received a voucher for my 70th birthday and was able to use it while I stayed at Invercoe campsite last week.
It was a really great experience and one I would recommend to anyone of any age who would like to try it. Mark was attentive to the details which made me feel safe and yet able to allow our group to feel free on the water. Of course the surrounding scenery was magnificent and we saw terns and four seals lazing on the rocks. What a great birthday gift!
Margaret (Edinburgh)