Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Enjoyable paddle on the loch

Reviewed January 12, 2015
Scott M
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Fantastic Morning on the Lake

Reviewed December 12, 2014
Matt C
Oxford, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2015

Myself and my partner really enjoyed our kayaking session with Paddle Lochaber. The instructor Mike was very friendly as soon as we arrived and we enjoyed his company all morning. There were only ourselves and another couple on the session so the atmosphere was great. Mike had us out on the water quickly and after a little time doing the basic maneuvers were out exporing the loch. Being very active people this was quite a chilled activity, but just what we wanted, to enjoy the scenic surroundings from a slightly different perspective. For an easy and friendly activity outdoors in this area you can't go wrong with these guys!

3  Thank Scott M
Reviewed December 12, 2014

We went out with Mark in the kayaks last summer and had a fantastic morning, it was everything we were looking for from a kayaking trip and more!

Great teaching in how to use the kayak plus many interesting stories about the local area. We would highly recommend Mark and Paddle Lochaber!

2  Thank Matt C
Reviewed October 13, 2014

We booked for a group of 10 sea kayaking to celebrate a 30th. Out instructors, Mark and Keith, handled the group with a good mix of patience and challenge; catering for the varied ability and confidence on the water. Fantastic day out! One of if not the best outdoor activity days I have done. We plan to do more with this company...

Reviewed October 5, 2014

Absolutely fantastic. Went with a friend and had great luck with the weather. Instructor (Mark) was great and very knowledgeable about the area making the trip all the more interesting. Would recommend to anyone either with or without any previous experience. Scenery is amazing as well.

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed October 4, 2014

I did the BCU 2* training and assessment with Mark. The tuition was excellent and Mark did everything possible to provide great customer service. The scenery is stunning as well.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great 4 days, just what we wanted. a little instruction and advice justo make some improvements and life easier. more advice whenever we asked. Lots of varied paddling and exploring. mark was keen to tailor the trip to what we wanted.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The sun was shining, customer service was excellent, tour informative, equipment up to date, price reasonable and landscape stunning.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

What a wonderful experience, spending a half day on a kayak on Loch Leven in glorious sunny weather, capturing views of the surrounding landscapes that you just won't see unless your out on the water. We're regular visitors to the area mostly for the hill-walking and the spectacular scenery, but to see it from a different perspective was fantastic. Mark, our instructor couldn't have been more welcoming and his professional but friendly approach to the basics of kayaking put us all at ease. His knowledge of the area and the history was great, surprising both my wife and I with some of his stories.
Don't worry about not getting any photographs, Mark takes plenty with his own camera and will email you the details.
Can't recommend this experience enough and as another reviewer says, worth every penny.
Jamie and Monica, Glasgow

1  Thank Jamiemac67
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Having mentioned to some friends that I would like to try sea Kayaking, I received a voucher for my 70th birthday and was able to use it while I stayed at Invercoe campsite last week.
It was a really great experience and one I would recommend to anyone of any age who would like to try it. Mark was attentive to the details which made me feel safe and yet able to allow our group to feel free on the water. Of course the surrounding scenery was magnificent and we saw terns and four seals lazing on the rocks. What a great birthday gift!
Margaret (Edinburgh)

3  Thank margaret m
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a great half day out with Mark, weather was wonderful, scenery even better and Mark was a great instructor , very informative about local area and history. I would certainly recommend this to anyone going to the Glencoe area looking for something to do.

Mike S.