“Gorgeous spa”
Review of Ockenden Manor Spa

Ockenden Manor Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Cuckfield
More attraction details
Owner description: A harmonious blend of modern design and nature's inspiration. Nestling in the warm green of the West Sussex countryside, Ockenden Manor Spa has been designed to create a haven from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Purpose-built inside a 19th century walled garden, the contemporary airy structure contrasts and complements its neighbor, the Elizabethan Ockenden Manor, and shares it nine acres of parklands and gardens. Within our modern and sophisticated Spa are a host of superb luxury facilities where you can indulge in some well-earned pampering in one of the eight beautifully appointed treatment rooms, unwind in the heated indoor swimming pool with swim-through to the outdoor pool or workout in the air conditioned, state-of-the-art fitness suite and fitness studio.
Horsham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Gorgeous spa”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I loved this spa. Beautiful building (extremely modern so if this isn't your cup of tea be warned) but so tranquil and relaxing.

Great, friendly and attentive staff. Clean and modern changing rooms. Sauna, steam room, water, showers, robes and slippers. What more does a girl need?

Enjoy!

Visited August 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very relaxing”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Amazing treatments, very friendly staff, extremely relaxing atmosohere, I recommend the isopod relaxation tank, im claustraphobic but i had the full experience where you close yourself in an egg shape dome with a blue light inside and music playing and the water holds you and you feel like your levitating I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep which is perfectly safe to do.the staff made me feel very safe that I was able to relax and enjoy the full benefit of the isopod and I can't wait to have another go in it. I also had an amazing manicure and oedicure by a girl named gina who was very professional and lovely to chat too. There is a gym, studios and plenty of places to swim with both an indoor and outdoor pool heated so you can enjoy outside swimming in all weathers. The jacuzzis were great and the steam room was amazing there were littlentwinkling lights in the ceiling sooooo relaxing. Everyone was very welcoming and i was made to feel like a real princess.

Visited October 2013
Dartford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing & Luxurious”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The facilities of this spa are brilliant, lots too choose from at a reasonable price.

I obtained an offer from their website which included massage, flotation pod and lunch with a glass of wine.

Massage - was amazing I didnt want it to end, just wished I upgraded to full body but wasnt sure after if I could of.

Flotation Pod - now for me I personally felt like I was just in a big bath lol as im quite tall I kept hitting my head and legs, it lasted abit too long aswell in my opinion it should be 30 mins

Lunch - was reasonable, you eat in reception which I thought was abit strange, not enough seating if busy. Still its relaxing enough and not a major issue.

Everywhere was very clean and modern, only thing I thought was unacceptable was the stairs from pool leading to changing rooms, the walls at the bottom had huge gaps and if someone caught their foot they would get injured so this needs adressing which could easily be done in few hours! Apart from that this spa has everything you need for a relaxing day away from the hard grind of life!!

We will be returning for many more relaxing days!

Visited September 2013
Sussex.UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Special place for a celebration”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a lovely hotel and restaurant for a special meal. The service is always unobtrusive and excellent, the food faultless and imaginative. Puddings are worth saving space for, particularly the lemon tart. So nice that they didn't feel the need to match everything when this was refurbished, still retains a certain lived in shabby country house style in the lounge. The chocolates are very good!

Visited October 2012
West Sussex, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A new addition to the Ockendon Manor hotel so it still has that 'new' feel about it. Overall the spa facilities are first class making it one of the better spa's in the southern area.

Visited July 2013