If you value something unique and don't want to stay in a run of the mill hotel and appreciate stunning views and fabulous food; then book yourself into this hotel for an amazing break. Each room is individual (we stopped in two and they were both great) the hotel is festooned with antiques and quirky items which all add to the experience. The staff are lovely and the restaurant serves wonderful and well priced food. Go on, spoil yourself for a little while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 200 years the Anchor has served Porlock Weir's 15th-century harbor for sailors, walkers and huntsmen alike. Where Exmoor meets the sea, Porlock Weir is an idyllic working harbor with stunning coastal views. Martin Miller together with his daughter Tanya have created a hunting lodge by the sea. This 14-bedroom hotel is crammed with Martin's antiques and curiosities. The Anchor has all the hallmarks of his unique style. Roaring log fires, candlelit sensuality, books by the thousand and bowls of fruit and sweets, all washed down with a Millers award winning Gin and tonic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Millers At The Anchor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers At The Anchor Hotel Porlock
- Millers At The Anchor Porlock Weir, Somerset