Very hospitable family-run inn. Bedrooms well appointed, attractive separate dining room away from the bar where breakfasts/evening meals are served; or you can eat in the bar next to roaring log fire. Excellent home cooking and home-made ice cream with novel flavours well worth a long journey to sample. Set in a peaceful main street, easy parking. Very relaxing Easter break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire