We have just returned from a brilliant weekend at the Fauconberg Arms. The family who own it could not have been more welcoming. It has a great atmosphere, the food was superb, especially the Burns Night dinner. The heavy snowfall made it even better, especially when the owners provided us with sledges! The location is stunning, ideal for walking and great to come back to a real fire and a glass of real ale or afternoon tea and cakes. I don't suppose we could get the snow again on request but nothing else was too much trouble for the staff. I would highly recommend it (I was tempted not to so that it stays a secret), we'll definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire