We booked at The Fauconberg for an Autumn break of 4 days,having been encouraged by feedback on this site and in The Good Pub Guide. From the moment we arrived, nothing was too much trouble for hosts Simon & Helen, and in addition to showing a daily presence (rare these days) they also have a "can do" attitude (even rarer!)
The accommodation, food & real ales were absolutely excellent, and it is no wonder that this establishment is popular with both locals & guests alike. When we return to North Yorkshire, we will certainly stay there again. Fantastic customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire