First time stayers.We loved being treated more like friends than paying guests.The food and accommodation was great.It really is a proper pub serving good food and ales.Please keep it that way as there are too many of these "gastro pubs" springing up that have lost all their atmosphere.Even our Scottie was treated great !
we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, England - Yorkshire