“Not cheap”
Review of Sea Drift

Sea Drift
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Staithes
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We only had two coffees as the food looked very expensive and the place is only very small so once 6 people in there it's full. Wouldn't use again but it does sit nice in the harbour..

1  Thank Harryandlulu

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited Staithes today 20/10/13 and called in to the Sea Drift cafe. I know that it holds prime position on the sea front but doesn't justify the high prices. My Husband & I had the Tuna, Mayo sandwich & a regular (aka small) Cappuccino and the bill came to £11.30!! Don't get me wrong, everything was tasty and freshly made and the staff were nice & friendly, but the next time we go to Staithes we will be taking a packed lunch!!

prices were a little steep

1  Thank Wakeylas
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Hardly any room to sit, ordered a breakfast of scrambled eggs (tastless, microwaved), bacon, (like cardboard, unedible) and toast which was soggy. Tiny cup of coffee. Don't bother

1  Thank sharon f
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Average service for a very small menu served by average people, can't order anything before they open at a late 10am not even a cold drink, seemed unorganised and staff slagging off others
In the village, overall over priced cafe

3  Thank Shaunh2k5
Reviewed July 14, 2013

After walking down the cobbled hill and playing on the beach, we decided to have some cake and coffee before the climb back up the hill.

Its very small and looks a bit shabby on the outside but don't let that put you off it. We went inside and were greeted with a warm welcome , we were spoilt for choice with the range of home made cakes, but then I spotted the café special cobble cake , we placed our order then sat out in the sunshine.

I could smell our cake before it arrived ,if the smell was anything to go by I knew it was going to be good. I huge slab arrived it was served warm with cream poured over it. The first bite was heaven ,its ultimate comfort food, sticky,fruity ,spicey sweet. I highly recommend trying it .
coffees were also very good and my son demolished the chocolate cake and gave it the thumbs up. well worth a visit