All reviews scrambled eggs and bacon abbey suite cooked breakfast cadwell park very pleasant stay whilst visiting family hot weather nice breakfast tea coffee facilities before christmas large bathroom would stay again breakfast room visiting louth wonderful hotel a large car park a great nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 1 night Saturday 22nd September lovely decorated hotel and was greeted as we arrived when we got to our room I had noticed that the bin hadn't been emptied the end of our bed sanitary and food wrappers in it. I went to the bathroom to get myself ready as we was going out as I lifted the bin in there to put make up wipes in and I was nearly sick to find a used smelly sanitary towel in it. I alerted the only member of staff in the hotel which she sorted and gave us a complimentary drink. Today we come down for breakfast no milk for coffee machine clearly not been checked then when I thought things couldn't get any worse I went to make some toast and the bread was covered in mould how can this hotel have a 5 star hygiene rating you guys need to get your act together and train your staff. This hotel has potential but will lose customers if this bad service continues

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sylviasayers
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Very friendly and obliging owners and staff, nothing too much trouble. Put ice packs needed post-op operation in the freezer, and volunteered to bring coffee to the room for the not so mobile guest, a nice touch. Breakfast was fine, they advertise continental but they also do eggs and bacon at no extra charge, good choice of cereals etc. Would stay here again if in the area. Our room was on the first floor and was very quiet, but if you were on the ground floor when they are busy you could experience noise from 7am due to close proximity to restaurant..

1  Thank Mitzi10_11
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This was the 2nd time we’ve visited the Beaumont in the last 3 months. This time I booked a downstairs room as the lift hadn’t been mended since our last visit. Aren’t I glad we did, what a lovely sized room with a good sized bathroom and a low level shower cubicle which was ideal for my wife. Yet again the owner and staff were extremely helpful. First rate continental breakfast, which suits us,and the option of scrambled eggs and bacon if that’s what you want. Didn’t need to use the restaurant this time so don’t know if it was even open.
Really enjoyed our stay and will be back again before Christmas.
Many thanks Tony and Judy

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Hotel was lovely - the room was big and airy. Yes, the decor and furniture are 'old fashioned' but this was not a problem. Nice bathroom and shower. Breakfast was fine, plenty of choice of continental style brekkie and the bacon/scrambled eggs were really good. Would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

After a long day at Mablethorpe traveled the 10 miles to louth and was pleased to find a nice room.
And also a nice welcome,breakfast was included with room and catered for the whole family.
Would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Traveled with family