“Hotel with a warm welcome...”
Review of Beaumont Hotel

Beaumont Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Louth
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Mine was a last minute booking, as the hotel i usually use was full.i was very impressed with the welcome and looked forward to staying there.when i reached my room i found it very clean but basic, i felt i had stepped back in time, a portable small flat screen TV, couldn't get WI-FI in the room, the bar and lounge was excellent and extremely friendly felt very much at home watching TV with a lovely glass of chilled wine.i used to live in Louth and know the area very well, i lived here for 25 many years, i now live in Spain and visit my family as often as i can. would i use this hotel again?... yes i would...

Room Tip: have a look at the room first!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Catherine M

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Booked in the morning and arrived in the evening, business drags people everywere.
My room was on the front of the hotel and was so very comfortable and warm, I walked into the town and visited the two oldest pubs, great. Louth town centre has not been fiddled with and still stays traditional.
I will take a short break with my wife and stay in the hotel spending more time in the town.
Don,t normally sleep very well in hotels but on this occasion had a sound nights sleep ( not due to the visit to the pubs ) in comfortable bed.

Room Tip: All rooms will be good
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in June 2012. The review is written late so that we could compare with other hotels and guest houses that we stayed at this year. As it is we consider we have been very fortunate in all our choices.
Louth has a beautiful old town centre and is well placed for exploring the beauty of the Lincolnshire Wolds. The centre has largely unspoilt buildings dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries. There are very few national chains stores represented here. Instead there is one of the most interesting collections of independent retailers to be found in England these days. Jill and I buy whatever traditional Lincolnshire produce we can carry from local butchers when we visit, and I understand the cheese shop has earned national recognition. There is an interesting history to be explored about the town and the local museum makes a good starting point.
Jill and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is a ten minute walk from the town centre, with plenty of on-site parking. The best way I can describe it is as having most of the facilities you would expect of a much larger hotel together with the personal warmth of service of the best of guest houses. Jill and I thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts and evening meal there. The room had ample space, with all the facilities we would expect, and although not the most modern we have stayed in, was comfortable, attractive, and very well cleaned and maintained. There is an integral restaurant, bar and lounge which is open to the public, providing a very comfortable and pleasant alternative to staying in your room. The staff were as friendly and helpful as you could hope, while still retaining a professional attitude to the service they provided.
This was the first time we had stayed here, but it definitely won’t be the last.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were given a very friendly welcome. Our room, the Abbey Suite, was spacious and spotlessly clean with a large flat-screen television and a setee to watch it from. Even though the weather was cold, the heating kept the room comfortably warm and the lighting was good enough to read by - this is not always the case in some establishments!
A very comfortable bed and a complete absence of noise ensured a really good night's sleep. Breakfast was great - nice bright room, lots of choice and as much as you would like. I had the Full English and it was delicious.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Beaumont and will be returning soon to see the seals at nearby Donna Nook.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were made to feel very welcome upon our arrival and throughout the duration of our stay.
Our room was excellent.
Breakfast superb and extremely good value.
Nice warm feeling in all aspects of the hotel.
We will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tennyson suite, very large family room. Very clean and quiet perfect room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was my first visit to the Beaumont hotel whilst attending the racing at cadwell park. The hotel is superb, the staff are very friendly and more than helpful. The rooms and facilities are first class. The hotels restaurant is a must. I had the steak which is the best one I've had this year. Breakfast was also cooked very well and sets you up for the day. The hotel manager also assisted me with my visit and ensured that although I had additional requirements they were dealt with professionally and very courteously. I can highly recommend this hotel and I will be back again. Thank you to all the staff there. You should be a 5 star hotel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have stayed at The Beaumont several times in recent year usually for motor sport events at nearby Cadwell Park. We have never been disappointed. Good nights sleep guaranteed. Friendly welcome. Very good food - especially breakfast. And all at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RWS58
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louth
Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel
Brackenborough Hotel
Best Western Oaklands Hall Hotel
The Dovedale Hotel and Restaurant
Premier Inn Cleethorpes Hotel
The Admiral Rodney Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House

Been to Beaumont Hotel? Share your experiences!