“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Thai Silk

The Thai Silk
Ranked #34 of 96 Restaurants in Louth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lincolnshire England
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great service, the food was very reasonably priced and tasted delicious. Good choice on the menu. The food was very tasty without being over powering, it had a lovely delicate flavour. They have guest beers as well as the usual alcoholic drinks. Another little gem that Louth has to offer.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank truebargainhunter

Louth
“Rick Stein Beet me to it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My previous experience of Thai food, was that it was always rather bland, coupled with the fact I was never sure what to order. After watching Rick Stein on TV I thought I would give Thai food another chance. Thank goodness I did. If you like Thai food, then this is the place for you. We were bold over by the flavors, and the service was excellent. After complementing myself on a great find in Louth I noticed a signed photograph of the owner with none other that Rick Stein. Was this why he was inspired to make his Thai food television program? Suffice to say, you have to try Thai Silk if you are ever in Louth. Great food, reasonable prices and a first class welcome. ENJOY!!!

• Visited December 2012