The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House
Supreme Inns(Boston)
$69
$64
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$77
PremierInn.com
The Leagate Inn(Coningsby)
$112
$93
Travelodge Spalding Hotel(Spalding)(Great Value!)
$52
Travelodge
    Woodlands Hotel(Spalding)
    $113
    $93
    The Golf Hotel(Woodhall Spa)
    Travelocity
    1,019 results
    All reviewsone way systemexecutive roomriverside restaurantold buildingfeature roomcourtyard barno liftcentre of towncar parkboston stumpoverlooking the riverlovely hotelmarket placecentral locationevening mealmain courseenjoyable stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights and found the whole experience very enjoyable. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful in all areas of the hotel. The food was very well presented and really tasty, the menu was varied and would appeal to most tastes. Breakfast was good, lots of variety. The bed was really comfy, the only thing we would say is that the carpets in the corridors need to be replaced as they are looking a little worse for wear, but having sad that would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Boston.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank honeybee001
    BulldogHotelGroup, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your 3 day stay and I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay. My team enjoy helping our guests as much as possible so that their stay is as relaxing as possible.
    I am delighted to confirm that we have new corridor carpets on order and these will be laid after the completion of the renovation and refurbishment works to our Riverside Restaurant, which was unfortunately, damaged during the December flooding. I do hope you will come back and visit us again and hopefully to enjoy the new surroundings of our refurbished restaurant.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We booked this room at late notice whilst visiting a relative in hospital as the Premier Inn was fully booked. The only room available was an executive room at £105 for one night which is considerably more than we would normally pay for a town centre hotel.
    I had asked for a ground floor room as on crutches following an operation but on arrival were told we were on first floor and no lift. Not an issue normally but this hotel has maze like corridors with lots of ups and downs and our room was at the far end.... A long slow walk on crutches but at least we escaped the bar noise experienced by some.
    The room itself was nicely furnished and the bathroom appeared recently refurbished with coloured lights by the big bath tub and heated floor and a decent shower. We also had a view of the river (and a building site directly outside the window)
    The bed was described as King sized and was indeed large but consisted of two singles pushed together so my partner spent the night laid on the uncomfortable gap; this was a a real disappointment.
    In summary, a reasonable hotel but overpriced in my opinion and we didn't even have breakfast included in our rate.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank 2478sammy
    BulldogHotelGroup, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

I am sorry to hear that you had a relative in Pilgrim hospital and I hope they are now on the road to recovery.
    The White Hart is an old coaching inn and as such we do not have any bedrooms on the ground floor which we do state on our website. All our bedrooms are accessed via our main staircase and as the building is over 300 years old, there are varying levels throughout the building. I am happy to report that the building site you mention has now been cleared as the local council have finished the new foot bridge over the river which is now in place to service the local community.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went in as it was a birthday celebration and it is one of the best places in boston .We waited twenty minutes at the bar and the barman kept smirking as he continued to serve the men at the bar and ignored us , a group of sober ladies . In the end the men kindly said he was taking the mick and should serve us next at that point we were getting ready to go elsewhere ! My friend who's birthday celebration it was ordered a cocktail as they are lovely and we had already had one earlier , he said he was too busy so was unable to make a cocktail and we needed to order something else , we had a small drink and left . To be honest the whole customer service was appalling and im saddened that I now feel I will no longer recommend this establishment

• Stayed: March 2014

I was sorry to read that you felt that you got poor service in the Courtyard Bar on Friday evening, I am sure you will agree that it was a very busy evening, and we have not seen a Friday like it for a very long time. Unfortunately, one of our bar staff rang in sick that evening which put even more pressure on the team. I was covering reception that evening and provided help in the bar when & where possible. We would normally serve our full drinks menu at all times but with the exceptional circumstances, my food & beverage manager made the decision to serve our customers as quickly as possible & unfortunately, this meant not doing cocktails for a short time. Please be assured that this was a one off situation and I hope that it will not put you off from visiting us again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stopped off in Boston & popped into the bar for a meal. I opted for the sea bass with sautéed potatoes & was not disappointed. It was well presented with quick friendly efficient service & very tasty. For pudding I chose the chocolate fudge lumpy bumpy with ice cream off the specials board which was relatively nice although the ice cream was nothing to write home about. Will call again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for leaving us this lovely review. The team do work hard on delivering great service to our guests and it makes them happy when they see lovely reviews such as yours. All our food is prepared and cooked fresh to order and we use locally sourced ingredients were possible for quality & taste. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Constant improvement over many years has seen this hotel improve to me I really look forward to. Great bed, good size well appointed room with serviceable straightforward plumbing! There is always friendly competent service so I don't really notice what's going on. Best English breakfast I've had. There are however lots of stairs. I'll be back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
    1  Thank fakeplasticrubberman
    BulldogHotelGroup, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for complimenting us on our beds & rooms. We constantly strive to keep our hotel looking its very best & we also like to re-invest within the business & replenish items such as beds & mattress as regularly as possible. Unfortunately due to the age of the building, we do not have a lift, next time you stay with us, please request a room on the first floor (subject to availability).