Stayed when in the area on business. The Premier Inn chain clearly treat customer feedback as a vital KPI and take action accordingly. Reception very welcoming, all areas clean and tidy, room well appointed and bed extremely comfortable. Oh, and the price.....a bargain. Other similar chains take note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stopover at the Premier Inn Hotel Boston and you'll have the best of Lincolnshire's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep. Rev up the adrenalin with a day of stock car racing at Skegness Stadium. Step back in time at the Pilgrim Fathers Memorial and Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Or lap up the great British seaside at Skegness. Then after a day well spent, reward yourself with a tasty Brewers Fayre meal and our huge comfy beds. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: On A52 Skegness Road, 300 yards east of junction with A16 Boston to Grimsby road. Nearest landmark is Pilgrim Hospital. Next to the Burton House Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Max 34 Meeting Room Boston Historic Site Boston Golf Course Boston Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel UK - Lincolnshire