I could find no fault with this Premier Inn ! I stayed two nights on business. The receptionist who greeted me was very friendly and when I asked for a quiet room he accommodated. The room was absolutely spotless. It had been recently refurbished to a high standard and the lighting around the mirror was like none I've seen before. The TV was nice and big....perfect for short sighted people like me... The bathroom was immaculate. If you want luxury toiletries you will need to bring your own, this is a Premier Inn after all. I am a very light sleeper and I slept like a baby, which is what I need when I am on a business trip.
I took full advantage of the 30 minutes free wifi each day, the only issue was that my iphone would not connect to it (an issue with cookies). My ipad was fine though.
We ate in the Brewers Fayer each evening and the food was adequate if you like pub grub. It was easier for us to do so but there were alternative eateries nearby. Breakfast was served in the same restaurant which happens to be outside the main hotel building, but this wasn't an issue as the weather was good. The staff in the Brewers Fayer were some of the happiest people I've met in this form of work in some time and couldn't do enough for us.
If you like shopping, there is a TK Max and some other discount shops in a nearly retail park. Just ask the helpful receptionist.
10 out of 10 for this one Premier Inn !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stopover at the Premier Inn Hotel Boston and you'll have the best of Lincolnshire's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep. Rev up the adrenalin with a day of stock car racing at Skegness Stadium. Step back in time at the Pilgrim Fathers Memorial and Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Or lap up the great British seaside at Skegness. Then after a day well spent, reward yourself with a tasty Brewers Fayre meal and our huge comfy beds. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: On A52 Skegness Road, 300 yards east of junction with A16 Boston to Grimsby road. Nearest landmark is Pilgrim Hospital. Next to the Burton House Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Max 34 Meeting Room Boston Historic Site Boston Golf Course Boston Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel UK - Lincolnshire