“One of the best Premier Inns !!”

Premier Inn Boston Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Boston
“One of the best Premier Inns !!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I could find no fault with this Premier Inn ! I stayed two nights on business. The receptionist who greeted me was very friendly and when I asked for a quiet room he accommodated. The room was absolutely spotless. It had been recently refurbished to a high standard and the lighting around the mirror was like none I've seen before. The TV was nice and big....perfect for short sighted people like me... The bathroom was immaculate. If you want luxury toiletries you will need to bring your own, this is a Premier Inn after all. I am a very light sleeper and I slept like a baby, which is what I need when I am on a business trip.
I took full advantage of the 30 minutes free wifi each day, the only issue was that my iphone would not connect to it (an issue with cookies). My ipad was fine though.
We ate in the Brewers Fayer each evening and the food was adequate if you like pub grub. It was easier for us to do so but there were alternative eateries nearby. Breakfast was served in the same restaurant which happens to be outside the main hotel building, but this wasn't an issue as the weather was good. The staff in the Brewers Fayer were some of the happiest people I've met in this form of work in some time and couldn't do enough for us.
If you like shopping, there is a TK Max and some other discount shops in a nearly retail park. Just ask the helpful receptionist.

10 out of 10 for this one Premier Inn !!

Room Tip: Room 39 was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PeacefulWarrior67
andy b, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you peacefulwarrior67 for taking the time to leave us this review. We are please you had an enjoyable stay with us and I will pass your wonderful comments on to the team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
UK
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on business - exactly what I needed. Efficient, friendly check-in. Good location. Clean room. Cheap wifi. Good breakfast.
Two slight niggles - the room lighting is rather clincal with the central, bright light and there is nowhere to put your suitcase, except on the floor.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
andy b, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay, thank you for your feedback which is very important to us, we can work on this to improve our service and make our guests stay more comfortable.

We look forward to seeing you again soon
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at this premier inn and have to say it was one of the best premier inns we have styed at. About 1 mile away from the town centre in a quiet location.The on site Brewers Fare offers very good low cost meals and a fast efficiant service. All in all i would gladly stay again.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms at the back are very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving the review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Having decided to tour Fenland following a meeting at Newark (on Trent) we'd identified Boston as a good place to overnight. The rate was excellent, the newly refurbished room excellent. I am very critical about mirrors (especially a full length one), lighting, towels. everything stood up to my expectations. The heating system is also very good, and efficient. Only downside was that when I needed to look under the bed for something I'd dropped, it hadn't been as well cleaned as the rest of the room!
The reception staff were good, and the eating facilities (breakfast) in the adjacent Brewers Fayre ticked all the boxes as well. Good parking and if you want to, you can walk to a very nice restaurant just around the corner, if a gastro pub meal is not your scene.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
andy b, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so please that you had an excellent stay with us and everything was mostly to your satisfaction. Reception staff are always at hand 24 hours a day if there are any issues with your room or you require any assistance, just let us know.

We look forward to seeing you again
Hereford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here over night on the way to butlins at Skegness. Absolutley fantastic premier inn. The kids loved it there. Lovely clean rooms, comfy beds, big flat screen tv. Very quiet location, only people going about to the brewers fayre opposite. would fully recommend :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lincoln
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here for a Saturday night as I was attending a local reunion. I know Boston very well and have been to the adjoining Brewers Fayre,The Burton, many times although this was the first time I have stayed at the Premier Inn.

I had a good efficient check in with Lauren who asked if I would like a newspaper the following morning - not many Premier Inns do this. I have to say that the room key card system here is the most efficient I have seen anywhere in the world. They don't use the card in slot system to gain access to the rooms area and your individual room but you hold the card against a pad - much like the Oyster card at London tube stations, only better. It worked first time every time and incredibly quickly - brilliant!

All Premier Inn rooms are eerily similar to each other and regrettably my room had the same ghastly flower picture on the wall that I had at another Premier Inn the week before. I am convinced it was painted by the Premier Inn MD's 6 year old daughter or was purchased as a job lot from Ikea or ebay. This is not the fault of this Premier Inn nor the fact that in the bathroom, the soap dispenser is in my opinion at the wrong end being near the bath taps so you need exceptionally long arms! However the room did have a very good and large flat screen television on the wall.

The £8.25 cooked breakfast was excellent with everything self service/buffet rather than being ordered but there were always plenty of fried eggs, sausages, bacon etc available. Very good to be able to get cappuccinos 'on tap'.

Boston isn't bursting with high class hotels and with a Premier Inn you always know what you get and my £68 including breakfast was a fair price. It has a decent sized car park although it can get busy in an evening.

A good reliable place to stay in Boston - very close to Pilgrim Hospital and about a mile from the town centre.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Andrew B
Thank you Andrew B for taking the time to leave us this review, we are really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Wareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

A great little hotel on the north eastern edge of Boston. Extremely quiet rooms (depite being just off the A52), excellent & helpful staff. All you need to get a great night's sleep. Best Premier Inn I have ever been to throughout the UK.
The only negative I would say is that the pub ran out of croissants by the time we went for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you S J for taking the time to leave this review. we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass your comments on to our team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House
#2 of 4 in Woodhall Spa
The Leagate Inn
The Leagate Inn
#1 of 1 in Coningsby

Been to Premier Inn Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!