“Good food, friendly staff!!!”
Review of Crumbs

Crumbs
Ranked #48 of 175 Restaurants in Boston
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Visit at least once a week with partner on day off work, after dropping children at school. Always have value breakfast which normally beats me (meaning can normally not eat it all), but thats not because I dont want to eat it, its because it fills me up. Staff are always friendly, one of the most polite and friendly places to eat in Boston.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Found this Cafe down a little side street on a recent visit to Boston. It was fabulous, the menu was really good and the food was fantastic!. The portions were huge, £3 for a breakfast!. And this was the value breakfast. The staff were really friendly and welcoming, would recommed to anyone

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We visited this cafe whilst in the town visiting family, we come from Manchester and had absolutely no idea where to eat. Popped in on a Saturday and the place was heaving with happy customers and staff! And no wonder, the food was delicious, absolutely fantastic and excellent value!
My husband is what you may call a 'snobby eater' and he raved about the breakfast. The staff were extremely pleasant and the cafe had such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
I recommend this restaurant to anyone! Fantastic and we will be visiting again next time we come down.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

having ordered 2 of the biggest breakfasts in boston we were surprised that when it arrived it was small compared to the ones weve had at georgies and rumblin tums in boston.the beans were cold and the sausages you could tell were reheated the cafe was very quiet at 11.30am and its not surprising if this is the food served will def not return.

1  Thank sarah l
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Having tired of Oldrids dried up breakfast offerings and wanting a change from the rather expensive but delicious 7th Heaven where I've eaten the past 3 Saturdays I was taken to Crumbs. It was Saturday 18th August and it was 33 degrees outside and lovely and cold upstairs in this neat not so little cafe. We ordered two of their £3.00 breakfasts advertised as not for the faint hearted. My partner doesn't eat eggs and asked if he could have a hash brown instead but this wasn't possible !!!!! He received his breakfast MINUS two fried eggs but with two small and much cheaper hash browns for an extra 50p My only complaint with the food was that the tinned tomatoes and baked beans were almost cold the rest of the meal being perfectly fine with lovely dry cooked chips. Cappucino was pretty awful and tasted as though it had come out of an instant packet. You tend to get what you pay for and for the price it wasn't bad but the coffee made it unlikely for me to re-visit.

1  Thank Sundaydiner