“Absolute gem in Boston”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant only opened yesterday 21/7/11
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Boston Spice is a fantastic restaurant have never had anything less than a perfect time here. Food is so extremely tasty and although I can't really comment on authenticity I have never had better Thai food in England!! If you get a chance go and try this wonderful place. Attentive host, beautiful building. Bravo.

1  Thank SophieYoung

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went for the Sunday 'All you can eat' menu priced at £14.95 and must say what excellent value for money it is! staff are very courteous, helpful, nothing too much trouble. Having been to Thailand a couple of times I would say the food is far from authentic but very tasty none the less and exceptional value for money. I ordered a couple of 'chilli' dishes and to be fair could hardly taste any and I do like some zing to my food, it didn't spoil it but I prefer hotter. All in all good food and will be back again. No draught beer either, I would drink more if you did rather than the daft little bottles of beer!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went with some colleagues from work during a night out. Despite not booking, they managed to find us a table in the otherwise busy restaurant. Service was prompt and efficient, and the food agreeabley tasty. Maybe not spiciest around, but then not everyone likes their mouth singed. all in all, a pretty good place to go for a meal.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Great, delicious food, nice place!
Was very busy when I was here, but that's no problem for me, as service was excellent!
Hope lunch time they are as good as for dinner.
Will come back!

2  Thank Pikachuiwe
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a very pleasant restaurant on two floors. We ate on the first floor which seemed more relaxed than the ground floor.

Unlike some other Thai restaurants the choice of menu meant that if you prefer milder dishes then these we easy to choose from a varied and detailed menu. the servings were substantial.

The service was prompt and friendly even though we went on a very busy Friday evening

2  Thank Malcolm C