“Very Homely stay & only 5 minute walk into town”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Park Lea Guest House
Ranked #5 of 17 Boston B&B and Inns
Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
“Very Homely stay & only 5 minute walk into town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

A very nice Guest house with a 5 minute walk into town Nice Public Park Opposite Guest House,
Elaine & Richard are very nice people and nothing is too much trouble,
Breakfast is good value and is served however you like it.
The only down side is the small parking bay's then we did have a 4x4.
I would make sure you contact them if you change your arrival time as it was locked up when we arrived so we ended up going to a local pub to wait .
If i visit Boston again i would stay in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Nth Linc'sl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed for one night visting friends. Fully Recommend Park Lea Guest House opposite a Park and a short walk to Town Centre. Lovely Owners Richard and Elaine, Very Friendly and Natural Easy Going Hosts. Like Home from Home. Clean, with nice little touch's. Food great and well cooked and presented, and nothing no trouble. So, Give them a go, far more personal than those large "Multinational Hotels". We would without hesitation stay there again if need be in future.

Room Tip: We had room number 3...a corner Two window on-suite. Lovely and spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've used this guest house once before and a return visit didn't disapoint. Got off to a great start with the offer of a cup of tea as soon as I arrived.
The room was clean and well furnished and very quiet, a huge bonus given the noise at some of the hotels I've stayed at in Boston.
Breakfast is as ever very good, with a vegetarian option offered.
Next time I need to be in Boston I'll stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

great location right next to the central park - only 5 min walk from the towncenter.
free wifi with fast internet connection.
good breakfast - traditional english breakfast.
friendly service.

would come anytime again

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Derby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was cycling from Derby to Wells-next-the-Sea. Boston was a good place to stop and pick up Sustrans Route 1 the next day. I am glad i picked the Park Lea. The price was reasonable, a safe place to store my bike and a cup of tea on arrival. The owners even made breakfast at 7am for me so I could make an early start.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank cityplayer22
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were attending a party in Boston and just needed somewhere to stay for one night - we looked at the local hotels which were twice the price of this B&B and had poor reviews. Following the comments on Trip Advisor we gave the Park Lea a go. Firstly, the owners were lovely and welcoming. The room spotless and very nice. We didn't have an en-suite, but had a private bathroom next door (book early!). Great location 10 minutes from the town centre and off-street parking. We were offered a discount due to a fire alarm going off at 8am by mistake - but things were so good we refused to accept it. We would definitely stay here again - even if just for the great breakfast!

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Surbiton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed here for one night my first impression was how welcoming the owners were offering me a drink whilst chatting and checking in sitting in the comfortablen residents lounge . My room was comfortable and very clean, being decorated in neutral colours it felt very restful and relaxing after a long hot drive.
I so much enjoyed my breakfast there was plenty of it having choice of cereal, yoghurts, fruit, orange juice, and a full cooked breakfast with excellent Boston sausages which I love.
The whole place had a very comfortable and homely feel. It is also very near the town centre.
I would highly recommend this guest house and would definately visit again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo