All reviews petrol station bar menu steak pie good size brilliant service bar area easy access travel lodge great value for money stayed for one night rooms are clean main road sunday lunch free wifi welcoming staff pudding fantastic food
Reviewed October 16, 2018

We only stayed one night at this hotel and I understand it's cheap and you get what you paid for yada yada yada however I've stayed at plenty of cheap hotels which were better than this one.

We were given a room on the ground floor, pretty close to the reception/restaurant.
Almost immediately I could hear the people in the special dining rooms and all the food smells (especially the fish) came wafting into our room.
At this point we didn't mind too much since we were visiting a friend anyway so it wasn't until we got back around 10:30pm that things started to go downhill.

All we really wanted was a good sleep before we traveled back home the next day however the room to our right had his TV on blast and you could still hear other guests chatting around the hotel. The phone had no buttons to tell you which was the reception so I had to walk down to see the receptionist who was amazing and tried his best to talk to the guest next door. Sadly it didn't solve the problem!

We also had an incident in the morning where some nice chap decided screaming to see if his wife was awake was the best approach. Our TV also decided to turn itself on during the early hours of the morning, that was fun too.

I wouldn't stay here again!

Room Tip: Bring earplugs and try not to get a room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night, just to do something a bit different a escape the house. Really nice welcome on reception which made my wife and I very welcome. The room has all the necessities required and the bed was absolutely enormous! We then examined the bar and the staff members couldn't be more accommodating. The correct mixture of happy chatting and enough respect to not intrude was welcome and they couldn't have done enough for us. They even kept the bar open way after the official closing time to cater for the immense thirst that we developed having such a great night in a wonderful atmosphere, would stay again. Well done Supreme Inn.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Excellently located off the A17 and very convenient for both Spalding , swines head bridge and Boston .
Very friendly staff , comfortable room and an excellent well rices restaurant for dinner .
Very reasonably priced rooms
Would certainly recommend

Room Tip: Good location and great restaurant for dinner
Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tranterchristopher
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Have used this place several times. Rooms are a good size and good value. Located just off the A17 and close enough to Boston for easy access. Welcome has always been warm and staff pleasant. I find the food at dinner to be really nice with a lot of local produce on offer and a good selection of dishes. Breakfast is perfectly good for the price, not an enormous selection, but all seems well prepared on the hot buffet and there are cereals, fruit and various juices on offer. I cannot say the bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept on, but I did get as good a nights sleep as I do anywhere away from my own bed. If you have business in or around Boston and don't want to fight the traffic in the town centre, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We called in on a long trip from Norfolk for breakfast on a Sunday morning and we had just missed the deadline to eat.
The staff told us not to worry as we would still be served.
The chef made two full english breakfasts for us and they were magnificent.
Pleanty to eat, good quailty and piping hot.
The staff could not have been more help[full and friendly.
Good food, brilliant service.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple