“Disappointed”

Waterfront Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

slow service and lack of atmosphere. We have used this restaurant in the past and it was fine but something is now missing and this took the edge off the experience I am afraid.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had been to this restaurant in February and loved it, so booked it for a special occasion this month. My partner and I were looking forward to the meal, but unfortunately this time it didn't live up to our expectations. The service was patchy, and although the food was very nice, my partner's steak was cold and he is not one to complain, so just got on with the meal. A lovely spot and nice atmosphere, but just not up to scratch this time.

1  Thank AB09
Reviewed November 13, 2012

A great place to eat and relax. Food was really good, the staff were friendly and efficient. We will certainly return.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

i can't say how many times I've lunched here but it is always a pleasure. The greeting is always cheerful and the service is prompt, polite but not fussy. It's a nice place to have a peaceful, relaxed lunch. The chefs clearly know their stuff and concentrate on preparing a modest menu of good fresh meals. You can see them working briskly but without any drama through the windows that separate the kitchen from the dining area.The fish is always good, so is the wine and the coffee. The loos are clean. You can tell a lot about any eatery from the quality of those four elements, in my experience.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have eaten here on a number of occasions at lunchtime. The menu is reassuringly small, I worry if I am presented with a vast menu, it has to be frozen fayre! We have never had a poor meal here, the view is lovely, even if you are in the centre of the restaurant, have a wander around outside afterwards, it is a lovely setting. We have always felt welcome and the waiting staff are effecient, not chatty and lively, but that's fine. The ladies washroom is very pleasent as well. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Puma50