“You would nuts not to try this place”
Review of Veneto

Veneto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We always use fresh ingredients that are cooked to order and prepared to your liking.
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food, excellent service, and very inexpensive.....we found this place on trip advisor and the previous reviews were right to recommend it.
The restaurant service was good and every single person in our party commented on the fact that every time they caught a staffs members eye they received a smile in return! Food was very hot and delicious, a trainee member of staff did make a mistake with one of the orders giving, however this was rectified quickly with absolutely no fuss, we then received an apology from the manager and a complementary round of drinks. The whole meal with starters, mains and another round of drinks came to £54 for four people which we thought was fantastic. We will be going back without a doubt. I would recommend that you book as it is a very popular restaurant.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, food was tasty, pizzas were particularly good which the kids loved. I had carbonara which tasted good, although I was still hungry as the portion size wasn't great. I could have eaten it twice (& I'm a small lady not a big man) .The soft drinks were very expensive as they were all bottled.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently visited Veneto’s whilst on holiday on the canal, there were 5 of us with varying ages and all of us loved it, all the food is fresh and cooked to order, we had the garlic breads to start and they did not disappoint they had plenty of garlic, My father in law had pizza which had a lovely crispy base and plenty of toppings, the rest of us had pasta, my husband loves a lasagne and this was better than we have had in Italy, I had the penne Americana and loved it!!! just the right amount of chilli, I wish this place was nearer to where I live we would be there every week.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

went there on a saturday on a whim after i saw the lunch special was 2 for £10 .
got the menu and sure enough any thing of themenu was that price ,i had the breat of chicken cooked in a very rich tomato and olive sauce with winter roast vegtables and it was very nice as well i had 2 glasses of house red that was well drinkable excellent value all round her in doors had the pasta taglitele with prawns and olives and garlic in a cream sauce again very very good .
will drop in again soon excellent .
one tip dont sit near the door when it opens you get a cold thrill

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went for a meal at Veneto on Friday 5 April 2013 at 7.30pm, with my wife, Uncle & Auntie.

We all had a starter, 3 had a main of Pasta, and 1 had a pizza.

We all had drinks, the bill was £48, yes £48. Cannot go wrong for the price

I would certainly recommend this lovely Italian to all I know, We WILL DEFINATLY be returning