“Great place for an early evening meal.”

Zizzi - Market Harborough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Walk along the high street and you will find Zizzi Italian restaurant not too far from the centre of Market Harborough. Zizzi is popular for special occasions, providing a fun and relaxed dining experience that locals love. Families are welcome at anytime and kids can make their own pizzas. With a small outdoor area in the summer, Zizzi is an ideal place in which to watch the world go by whilst enjoying a glass of your favourite tipple. The conservatory can be hired for private events on request. Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We go to this restaurant fairly regularly because it serves up good food at very reasonable prices. It is always busy and therefore has a really good atmosphere. The décor is restful on the eye and the table layout does not give the feeling of claustrophobia. The service is friendly and efficient and the time you have to wait for each course is quite acceptable.

There are newer reviews for Zizzi - Market Harborough

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Visited zizzi for my daughter's birthday. There were 4 of us effectively adult sized and we were squashed on a very small table.By the time there were 4 plates and 4 drinks we had no room at all and out plates hung off the edge of the table. The food was lovely however a starter was missing from the order and by the time it was rectified everyone else had finished.In fairness we were given a free drink as compensation. Two of us ordered the new chocolate and banana calzone for dessert and the size difference between them was farcical.One was a mini croissant size and the other resembled what the dessert was supposed to look like in the picture. Next came the bill ... I opted to pay by card and a card machine was fetched and payment commenced. The machine ran out of batteries before the receipt had printed out and after a great deal of deliberation by the staff they decided the transaction had not been processed and consequently they repeated the process. They took my number incase of any problem and on checking the next day they realised I had indeed( as I thought) been charged twice. I was asked to go back in so that the money could be refunded to my card.All this a complete hassle and having just popped back in the manager asked me to wait while she got the card machine. I then stood and watched whilst she didn't get the machine but went to serve some customers. She eventually came and refunded my card saying "I'm sorry about that" no offer of compensation for the fact I had to make a special journey into town to have my own money refunded to me ! NOT IMPRESSED!

2  Thank smee467
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Nice enough, just a typical chain restaurant really, nothing remarkable or awful. Gluten free options pretty limited.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Food here is really nice, their rustic pizza is massive, very thin base with lots of topping....you can even have a half and half pizza....with different toppings on each side.

Very busy for a Wednesday evening with all sort of people there. There were quite a few children which I didn't appreciate but luckily the general noise of the restaurant meant you didn't hear them.

I had seen people mention on trip adviser that the staff were stroppy but I have to say our waitress was a delight.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Slow service and stroppy staff although great menu reasonably priced. Ok for lunch mid week. Avoid at the weekend as they don't seem able to cope with being busy.