“Spacious and charming”
Review of Foresters

Foresters
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dursley
Foresters
Ranked #4 of 6 Dursley B&B and Inns
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Spacious and charming”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a great place to find! I must admit that it was the 4-poster bed in the ad. that first attracted me to this B&B (though in the end my daughter had that room). The other spacious and charming rooms were just as good (our party took up all the 3 rooms available) and the 'en-suites' were bigger than our family bathroom at home! The beds were very comfortable too, in all rooms
Although this B&B is on a moderately-busy road, at no time was I aware of traffic noise - a thing I hate - apparently the double glazing was of very high spec. - and it certainly worked well.
Our hostess was welcoming and very informative, telling us the best restaurants and places to visit. We took her advice and were very pleased with both the Italian and Indian restaurants in Dursley - the 'San Remo' and 'Dil Raj' respectively. We have sampled quite a few restaurants around the U.K. but these were of the highest standard and I would recommend them to anyone.
The history of the building was also of great interest to me and the hostess was able to show me the various stages of building and re-building that had taken place over the last couple of hundred years.
The breakfasts were lovely, including great kippers and beans-on-toast, apart from the usual cereals and 'Full English' which my husband indulged in!
All in all, we had a very enjoyable stay at 'The Foresters' and would definitely go back there if we were ever in that area.

Room Tip: The twin room in the back of the house looks out over the great garden, the 4-poster room is full of...