“Deeeeelish!!!”

Ole Sawmill Cafe
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Forrest City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ole Sawmill Cafe knows how to cook southern fried chicken. Southern fried chicken at Ole Sawmill Cafe is double-dipped, marinated, and deep-fried. We strive to make the best Southern fried chicken in Arkansas! For us, Southern fried chicken is not just an item on our menu, Southern fried chicken is our specialty! If you want to taste the best Southern fried chicken in these parts, come on by Ole Sawmill Cafe. We will serve you the best Southern fried chicken you have ever eaten. We cook our Southern fried chicken using a very special recipe to ensure that it tastes the same every day. Breasts, thighs, legs, and wings cook at different rates and are different sizes, so we keep this in mind when we cook our Southern fried chicken. Did we mention our first-class customer service? Stop by today and experience the taste that you can only find at Ole Sawmill Cafe.
Marquette, Michigan
“Deeeeelish!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while passing thru town. We had the buffet. The mashed potatoes are like fluffy clouds of mashed potato heaven, yummy picked okra & the beans are amazing! Everyone was very friendly & helpful. I would definitely recommend this place! Yummmy yummy yummy!

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not happy”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

stopped on the way home from Tx to Tn. I would never again. $17.99 for buffet that was all fried and not worth it. We were never told the price untill we got the check. Then they showed us the hand written sign as u come in.

• Visited July 2013
Hooks, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Not anything special, but if you don't want fast food it will do. I mostly ate the salad bar and the baked potato soup and it was good. Their yeast rolls are really good.

• Visited June 2013
Tulsa
“not fancy but a great buffet”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

we stop at this place every time we travel their way. the food is ole fashion southern/soul food cooking with great side dishes, desserts and salad bar. the price was less than $10 per person and is always busy when we have been there. i do not believe that some of the reviews listed for this place are accurate and truthful from my experiences over the years. if you want fancy this is not for you, if you want good eats and a large choice, this is for you. good for familys. i will always go back.

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Ate here twice, no more”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ate the buffet the first visit, at $18 per person you would expect some good food and while it tasted OK and the selection was OK it was all cold. Second time I figured I better order off the menu, well I ordered the cheese burger at almost $7 and that is without fries so I ordered the onion rings and the burger was advertised as 1/3 pound, it was barley 3 inches across and flat as a cheap fast food burger, and once again everything was cold including my wife’s mashed potatoes and gravy, all on cold plates so I think they must have had these in the cooler or something. If I eat there again I will just get a cold sandwich.

• Visited May 2013