“You get what you pay for”

Country Hearth Inn  Forrest City
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Forrest City
Country Hearth Inn Forrest City
Ranked #2 of 3 Forrest City B&B and Inns
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

When I booked the hotel I had to call because the web site wasn't working. I couldn't even see the rates on the site. (Our bill was $46 btw, not the $56 i was quoted on the phone). Once we arrived the only reason we didn't leave when we first got there was because I couldn't find another pet friendly hotel and we were traveling with our dog. The girl at the front desk was very nice but accidentally put us in a smoking room when I requested a non-smoking. No big deal she changed our room but it was a small annoyance since it took so long to get the room in the first place (I guess the computer wasn't working right). The room itself was pretty iffy. The hand towels, washcloths and pillows were all yellow and or spotty the the point that I wasn't sure they were clean and the single sheet on the bed had definitely been layed in and put back on the bed unwashed. The only blanket was the comforter. Yuck! I took one look at the bathroom and decided to skip a shower that night even after being on the road all day- when my husband got out I was glad I had since he said scalding was the only water temperature available (this coming from a guy who normally takes very hot showers). One plus: I haven't actually seen any cockroaches. Unless you're traveling with a pet skip this one- its not worth the headache after a long day on the road.

• Stayed February 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We chose the motel because of the "hot breakfast" advertised...When we went to the tiny lobby there were no coffee cups ,asked the attendant if there were any, the answer was "no", she was bored and couldn`t care less. The owners live there but were never contacted,
the "hot breakfast" was biscuits and gravy and cheap white toast and nothing else, had to look ourselves for milk in the fridge as well as jam.
Also when we arrived friends of the attendant were literally spread over the lobby`s couch and didn`t bother getting up. The rooms were shabby and the price of 62.69 was a a rip off. The next night we stayed in a quality inn for 49$ and breakfeast was superb.
The next night we stayed in a quality inn

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Forrest City hotels

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed one night on my way back from California,its not a five stars motel by any chance but for the price in the $50 range its a good deal.Staff was just great,breakfast was good and on time.
Side door security didn't work in another word it was unlock,customers usually need their key card to get in.It could use some minor fix up like that but overall its quiet and a good deal.Close to stores and McDonald etc.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Corydon, Indiana
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stopped in on oue drive to Texas. The Hotel is between Holiday Inn &Hampton. However a whole lot cheaper, good value. The total with tax was 56.00, the room was very clean, they even had a breakfast that was average to any hotel. The only draw back is parking, unless your room is on the left side of the building you have to park in the parking lot and walk up the steps to your room. I would stay again

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple