“What you would expect at a Super 8” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Forrest City AR

Super 8 Forrest City AR
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Forrest City
Saint Charles, Missouri
“What you would expect at a Super 8”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have stayed here a couple times. Let's face it, if you are booking at a Super 8, you shouldn't expect the Ritz Carlton. The place was clean and the rooms were what you would expect. The breakfast was the typical carb fest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Arrived after dark & Upon driving up to the entrance on my motorcycle, there were 3 individuals standing under the overhang that looked like thugs up to no good. One yelled out at me Hey Biker Boy as i rode up and parked my bike. I ignored the taunt and headed for the door, but they yelled it out again Hey Biker Boy. I went in only to find the desk area abandoned, Yep one of the 3 thugs was the desk clerk. At this point i didn't feel to safe at ALL. I got my room went to check it out and was not impressed, though it looked like a newer super 8 the walls had marks, the furniture was scratched up, the bathroom was not cleaned well, had no klenex nor any backup TP. Also all up and down the hall on the way to my room the other room doors were blocked open by the security bar, very ODD. I went outside to get my stuff and noticed the parking lot was full of trash and in back old matresses were stacked up. I surprised a guy that looked like he was crashed there or doing drugs. There were shady people roaming up and down the hallway. I would of left but it was late and I had no place else to go. I did not feel safe & I did not feel my motorcycle was safe in the parking lot. It was a miserable night. I went out later to check on my bike and the desk clerk was gone again, saw him over in the corner using the hotel computer. I was so disgusted with this place i didn't even bother with breakfast. Checked out and left. Won't ever stay at this place again!!

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE! Doesn't matter which room you get the place is aweful.