“Southern Charm”

Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Forrest City
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Good stop over point for nice rest. Kids wanted a pool and we were looking for outdoor property, so we decided to choose this one after rate shopping. Rate were reasonable compare to other hotels around most were asking around $65 and up. The front desk clerk was really nice and had a thick southern accent which was charming, she was great help locating our room and advise on where to eat. Rooms looked remodeled but carpet needed to be replaced. Internet worked fine for us and breakfast was just fine.

2  Thank DeKalb76

Reviewed June 9, 2011

Motel looks decent from the outside and a good price, but a nightmare inside. Dirty bathroom, worn out dirty carpet, cheap towels. Trash scattered outside the doorway. Mosquitoes smashed on the walls. If you're driving through, keep going!

2  Thank s11131310
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel and was very pleased with my stay. We reserved two single beds and received two beds for the price of one! :) extra space for my luggage. The beds were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff was extremely great. The hotel was well lit at night. Overall we were glad that we decided to stay at the Best value Inn.

1  Thank god41
Reviewed June 2, 2011

For the price, it was okay...sort of. The check in was quick, the desk was friendly. Charged 5.00 for my dog. The carpet was horrible! It felt damp and dirty. All other furnishings were well worn. The bath was clean. The bed was extremely comfortable & we could have slept good had it not been for the LOUD people banging on doors & blowing horns & yelling to each other all night long.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bfox7412
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I wanted something within my $50 budget and this is the place. Location was right of the exit and easy to find. Rooms were clean enough for me, no complaint. Did try there wifi internet and the connection seemed to be strong enough. Continental breakfast was great, nothing fancy but it will fill you up. Did not try there pool but saw few people using it and looked clean. Overall my stay was excellent, I would stop by again on my returning trip.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I recently stayed at this motel and was pleased. My room was clean and the staff was very nice. They said it was under new ownership and many improvements were being made. I will stay here on my return trip.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2011

My fiancée and I went to Forrest City for a weekend with his family. We only needed a hotel basically to sleep in, as we would be gone during the day. Upon arrival, I checked the room out to ensure it was clean. I just wanted to "skim" over the room, not inspect it. I walked into the bathroom and there was hair..EVERYWHERE. On the toilet. In the bathtub. On the floor, EVERYWHERE! I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and figured maybe the maid just shed a lot of hair while cleaning. We asked someone to come clean the tub, instead they moved us to the room next door. The lady at the front desk was very helpful and polite and quite understanding. Immediately, I inspected the new room...All seemed well. Until it was time to go to sleep. I slightly pulled back the comforter and was greeted by more hair on the pillows. I lifted the comforter all the way and was greeted with more hair and debris. As if someone had slept in the bed and the sheets had not been changed. Someone dirty at that. At this time it was so late, that I decided to stay completely dressed and sleep on top of the comforters. We let the office know AGAIN that if things weren't cleaned after room service came in the morning, we would be checking out. To ensure cleanliness of the sheets, I dripped red juice on the sheets and one pillow. We came back to clean sheets and one clean pillow. The floors were not swept or vacuumed. I was very disgusted with the hotel, however, other hotels didn't have vacancies for us to leave. My fiancée and I both showered standing on a towel in the shower. Horrible! I will NOT return. Oh, but if you're just looking for some place cheap and convenient, like with a hooker or something..here is your place. Don't expect anything too clean, cause you will NOT get it!! You get what you pay for I guess!!

Length of Stay-- 1/14/10-1/16/10